Chapter 14

Louis choked on his drink,so I patted his back.He looked at me as if I was a murder or something.He finally spoke,still coughing slightly;"He what!?"

I sat there quietly trying not to cry.Of course I couldn't hold in in and bursted into tears.Louis sat next to me and hugged me.I cried on his shoulder until I finally spoke up about it.

"His name was Andrew.I dated him after Jason.The guy I told you about over texting."

He nodded and I took a deep breathe an continued.

"He helped me threw everything.The humiliation,Jason,Adrain.He stopped me from cutting and stopped me from suicide."

Stopped and let out more tears.Louis hugged me tighter and tried to calm me down.I continued as he looked worriedly at me.

"He went on a family vacation and never came back.I cried,thinking he left me as well.I found out five months later,Adrain's people killed him."

Louis hugged me and spoke to me,while looking in my eyes.He looked dead serious.

"Listen,you're better than all that.You're so much stronger,that's why you're here today."

I hugged him tighter this time and cried a lot more.Louis the best friend in the entire world.I wish I was in Harry's arms.I don't even know what i'm going to do.