Chapter 10

Natalie (p.o.v)

We stayed in the same position until I realized we were going to be late.I seperated and Harry looked at me confused.

"Well,as much as I'd love to stay here with you,we have school." I said playing with one of his curls.

"But we still have 45 minutes."

"Yeah,but it takes maybe thirty minutes to walk and I want to go early."

"You're not walking."

"Yes,I am."

"No you're not."

Yes.I.Am." I said a bit more demanding this time,giving him 'the stare'.

He put his hands up in surrender and walked over to my fridge.He grabbed a Monster as well and entwined his fingers with mine," I guess we both are."

I nodded and we walked out the door.The walk took about 25 minutes but there was a long line to get our schedules.We drank the rest of our drinks until the lady said they weren't allowed on campus.Harry rolled his eyes and chugged it down.I did the same and we threw them away.We got to the front desk and we told her our last names.

"Johnson" I said smiling at the friendly looking secretary.She smiled and searched her files and printed out my schedule. I stepped back and waited for Harry.Some girls were giggling and pointing at Harry.He held my hand and the girls shot me a dirty look,which I shot back.The stared at me and I spoke as I passed by them, " Take a picture hunny,it lastes longer." They opened thier mouths shocked I even said anything.

"Close your mouths dear,someone might put a dick in it." I  smirked.

We got out of the office and Harry burst into laughter.

"Jealous much?" he smirked ,grabbing on to his stomache, still laughing.Just then a couple of jocks walked by and whistled at me.I smiled at them,making Harry stop laughing. I smirked at him and put my arms across my chest;

"Jealous much?" I mocked.His eyes full of anger pushed me up against the wall and his beautiful eyes pierced threw mine, "YOU"RE MINE,AND ONLY MINE!" he screamed pushing his chest harder and harder against me.It started hurting where the pain was unbearable "Harry,you're hurting me." I whispered,unable to speak correctly.His eyes softened and he backed off of me.I fell with realief.I got up and walked over to Harry.He looked like he was about to cry and spoke, "Natalie,i'm so sorry.I just,just,I don't like it whe-"

I cut him off by planting my lips onto his.He kissed back wrapping his arms around my waist.What started as a kiss turned into a small make-out session.We were interrupted by a cough.We both looked right away.A 50 year old teacher looked at us ," Please save that until off campus." He said sounding all official.Harry looked mad and stepped forward.

"And if we don't?" he said.I stood there shocked.

"Excuse you? Come to the office with me.NOW!" the angry teacher said taking Harry by the back of his shirt.

"WAY TO GO STYLES!" I screamed as he was pulled away.He winked at me with a slight smile.I smiled and looked at me schedule.Turns out I also kept Harry's.I looked at both of ours side to side.We have zero classes together.I had about every class in Honors and Harry didn't.I sighed and walked into the school.I walked down the almost empty hallway until I found my locker.I looked at the label 174598. My locker.I entered the five numbers into the lock and wiggled it open.I placed my books inside and only grabbed the book I would need for my first two classes.I closed the little door to a face I never wanted to see again.

"Adrain.wh-what are you doing h-here?"