Chapter 12

Natalie (p.o.v)

My sixth period is lunch.I sat at a empty table,not getting any lunch.I'm not the biggest fan of school lunches.I tapped on the table and took out my phone.I looked for wifi and logged into Facebook.I haven't been on in about five months.Adrain wouldn't stop messaging me on it,so I never logged on.I sat there and changed my profile picture.A lunch tray landed in front of me,causing me to look up.There was happy looking Louis.

"Helloooo Natalie."

"Hey Louis.What'cha eating?"

"Just pizza,you know,gotta keep this diet."

I laughed and he handed me a soda he bought.I happily took it with a thank you and popped it open.

"Have you heard about Harry?" I asked taking a sip of the cold beverage and looked around looking for him.I found no sight of him.

"He's been kept in the office all day because of your guys little make-out session.He might be coming to eat lunch." I nodded and laughed remembering the 'make-out session' we had.

Louis finally spoke up taking a bite out of his pepporoni pizza, "Want to tell me about Adr-" 

He was interrupted by Harry sitting next to me.He kissed me and spoke more to Louis, "How you been?"

Louis and Harry made small talk.I looked around feeling I was being watched.I finally found the eyes staring at me.Adrain smirked at me and pointed toward Harry.Harry then kissed me once more on my lips.Adrain gave me a look that could kill.It was all too overwhelming.I put my head in my hands.Harry looked down at me confused.

"You okay babe?"

"Uh..Harry.. I..uh.."

"What's wrong?"

I felt like throwing up as I talked.I have to get it over with.I can't risk anything happening to him.

"Harry..uh..we need to break up." I quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom.I let the hot tears stream down my face as I closed the bathroom stall door .

Harry (p.o.v)

My heart cracked as she spoke those words.She got up and I just sat there shocked.A tear came out of my eyes and I quickly brushed it away.What did I do wrong?I thought everything was going perfect.I looked up to Louis.He seemed pretty shocked too.He gave me a comforting smile.I faked a smile back and got up.

"Louis,i'm leaving early.Make sure she gets home safe."