Chapter 4

Natalie (p.o.v)

I parted from the kiss, even though i truely didn't want to.

"Should I call Louis?" I asked as he kept his eyes close.

"Um,yeah.My phone is in your house on the kitchen table."

I nodded and ran up the stairs to the kitchen i grabbed his phone.I searched threw contacts, but quickly stopped at one name.Paisly Smith.That's just great.How could I have not known he was just a player.I held in a tear and kept scrolling until I got to Louis>I took a deep breathe so it wouldn't sound like I was crying and dialed the number.

Louis: Hi lad!

Natalie:Louis? This is Natalie

Louis:Oh, Hi Natalie!

Natalie:Look something happened but I need your help right away.Harry got pushed over the stairs and he needs your moms help.

Louis: Oh my gosh, is he ok?What happened!?

Natalie:Long story just come over and help me.I'll tell you once you get here.

Louis:Ok, im already on my way.See you there bye.

He hung up and I went down the stairs next to Harry.I pushed his curls out of his face.

"Can you get up?" I asked

"Um.." he tried to push himself up and was able to get on his feet.

"Do you think you can walk up the stairs?"

"Yeah,I think so."

I swung his arm over my shoulder and we walked up the stairs.I laid him on my bed and walked to the door.There was Louis and his mom.Louis mom ran over to my room.And Louis pulled me to the side.

"Is he ok?" he asked his blue eyes piercing threw mine.

"I dunno.I hope he is."

"What happened?"

I took a deep breathe and told him to sit down.He did as I said.

"So,a boy named Adrain has been trying to get me all summer because I ruined his reputation in Highschool.He was chasing me and I ran into Harry.Harry helped me escape and beat the living crap out him.We came back to my apartment and just talked.Then someone knocked on the door and it was Adrain.He attacked me and Harry stood infront of me.Adrian grabbed Harry and pushed him up against the railing.He let go and Harry fell over the railing to the floor."

Louis sat there shocked trying to prosses it all in.Then the questions began.

"What do you mean by 'get you.'?"

"I don't really know.He's been trying to,I guess, hurt me."

"Oh,ok.What happened after he pushed him down?"

I wondered if I should tell him about the kiss.I decieded I should, maybe he can tell me a bit about Paisly.I spoke really fast and i hoped he really wouldn't hear well.

"HekissedmeandIhelpedhimupthestairsandlaidhimonmybed."

"Woah,woah.He kissed you?"

"You understood me?"

"C'mon I can talk way faster than that.Now answer me."

"Yes..."I said quietly.

"Why would he do that?" he mumbled to himself.

"Why?"

"Oh,nothing."

"Louis,spill."

"I can't."

"Louis!"

"Fine. HeHasaGirlfriendinEnglandNamedPaislyandTheyHaveBeenDatingForThreeYearsNow."

It took me a few seconds to understand what he said.He's right he talks really fast.I can't believe it.

"Oh" I said quietly sounding disappointed.