Chapter 9

Natalie (p.o.v)

Our lips moved together.His soft pink lip brushed against mine.He begged for an entrace with his tongue,but I didn't give it to him.I seperated.I opened my eyes to see his eyes still closed.He slowly opened them and smiled.I smiled back,and onced again,poked his dimple.They're just so cute!

"Natalie,will you be my girlfriend?"

"Harry,we barely know each other."

"We can get to know each other better!"

"Fine." I smiled,my arms still around his neck.We leaned in for another soft kiss.

*August*

School starts tommorow and I can't wait.I have the same school as Harry.The last few weeks have been so much fun with him.I taught him how to play guitar and we went on countless dates.We would watch movies together until 3am eating popcorn,going to the mall,and the movies.It's just all so perfect.I haven't seen Adrain since that.I heard he's going to the same college but I hope not.

*Next Morning*

I woke up really happy. I jumped out of bed and got in my shower.I know this sounds wierd,but I LOVE school.I hated it before because of the bullying but besides that I always liked it.And with Harry by my side now,it's just too good to be true.I got out and changed into my outfit.I still can't wears shorts,because of the scrape but I honestly don't care.I grabbed some skinny florral jeans and a black crop top.The skinny jeans are high waisted so it doesn't show too much,Harry's rules.I combed out my naturally perfect straight hair and skipped make-up.Harry won't let me wear any.I slapped on my combat boots,grabbed my already-packed backpack and ran toward the door.The college is fairly close so i'll just walk it.I grabbed a Monster on the way out and headed toward my door.It swung open to a smiling Harry.

"Goooooooodmorning Mrs.Styles."

"I'm not married."

"But you're my mine,so that makes you Mrs.Styles."

I laughed and playfully punched him in the shoulder and stood infront of him.He bit his lip as he looked down at my outfit.I did a silly pose for him and he laughed.He pulled me closer and whispered in my ear ,

"Mine,and mine only."