Levy Mcgarden x Tomboy! Flirtatious! Female Reader (Part 2)

Requested by: animegoldenmaster

-Your POV-

Where am I?

I opened my eyes. All I saw was pure white light. I saw someone floating towards me. I squinted my eyes to see who it was. It was a girl with long, wavy blond hair with green eyes. "Hello (Y/N)," she said and smiled at me. "Who are you, how do you know who I am?" I asked curiously. "I'm Mavis Vermillion, Fairy Tail's first guild master. I know everyone's name in Fairy Tail." I looked at her, she was really young for a guild master but that wasn't the case.

What am I doing here? Why was it so white? No. It can't be! Am.....

Am I dead?

I began to panic and look around. Mavis slowly cupped by cheeks and pressed her forehead against mine, "Calm down (Y/N). You're not dead." "Ho-how do you know?" She lets go of my face, "We're in your conscious." I looked at her confused. "(Y/N), why did you risk your life for her?" she asked. I looked at her and sighed, "It's because I love her. I would do anything to keep her safe and happy. I would die for her." She nodded her head in understatement. "And besides, if I am dead, people will just move on," I said. She looked at me, "Do you really think your death will not impact the ones around you?" I shrugged. She sighed, "Follow me." She walked away into a tunnel of light, I followed after her. When I got to the end of the tunnel, Mavis was standing there looking down at something. I turned my head toward the direction she was looking. What I was shocked me.

It was raining. There was a grave and people were gathered around it. It wasn't just a normal grave. It was mine. The people that were gathered around my grave were the Fairy Tail members. I tried to get closer but Mavis held me back. People were crying and Gray was even wearing a suit. But there was one person that got my attention more than everyone else. Levy was crying on my grave on her knees. My heart shattered into thousands of pieces. "Levy! Please don't cry, I'm right here!" I yelled. Mavis shook her head. "They can't hear you." I continued to stare hopelessly at Levy and everyone around her. "THIS IS CRAP!!!" I heard someone yell. Natsu came running out of the crowd of people to get in front of my grave. "(Y/N) ISN'T DEAD!!! SHE'S STILL ALIVE!!!" He yelled. "It's impossible, Levy said that she died right in front of her," Lucy said. "Natsu that's enough. Levy has already suffered enough." Erza said. Natsu looked down at his feet, feeling bad about what he's done. "It's fine Natsu. We understand that you miss her a lot. Especially because she was your sister, but she was a sister to all of us." Lucy said comforting him. He nodded, walking back into the crowd of people.

The scene before started to fade away. Before I could do anything, the scene disappeared. I looked back at Mavis, "Don't worry (Y/N). We have more to see." Mavis raised her hand and another scene appeared before me. "This is the guild, two years after you passed away." I watched in silence. Everyone seemed to be happy once more. They were laughing, talking, and drinking. But there were some people that weren't like that. Cana was laying her head at the bar, staring at a full mug of booze. She wasn't even bothering to drink it. Luna was sitting next to Cana, with her little cat tail wrapped around herself. Mira wasn't smiling like usual. Wendy and Lucy sat in silence. Natsu and Gray weren't fighting. Erza wasn't eating cake. Juvia wasn't even trying to chase after Gray. Levy was nowhere to be seen.

It was the most depressing thing I have ever seen. Master Makarov called all of them over to talk to them. "I know you kids are still sad about what happened but it's been two years ever since. We must move on. That's what they want us to do." He said. We? What did he mean by we? "You don't get it Pops, they meant everything to us and you're asking us just to forget them?" Natsu said. "I know it's hard for you kids. It's hard for me as well. But everyone else has moved on and we have to as well." Master Makarov said. No one spoke after that. Until Cana spoke up, "I just wish (Y/N)'s death didn't make so much impact on Levy's life enough for her to kill herself." WAIT WHAT?! Everyone else nodded their heads sadly. WHAT DID SHE MEAN WHEN SHE KILLED HERSELF!? "You're right Master. We must move on for the sake of our two best friends." Erza said. Everyone else nodded. As the scene before me slowly faded away.