Cana Alberona x Tomboy! Female Reader (Lemon)

Requested by: HollySama

Written by: nightdragon456 (Author-chan :3)

(A/N: There are "some" *coughs* a lot *coughs* Kagura x Erza. Cause why not?)

~Your POV~

I was in another fight with Natsu and Gray again. We always fight over the stupidest of things but I don't mind. I like fighting with them because I would always win.

"What did you call me Flame Brain?!" Gray growled. "I called you walking refrigerator!" Natsu yelled. "Will you two princesses stop yelling at each other for once!" I snapped. "What did you call us Gay Lord?!" They shouted. I felt my eye twitch in anger. "What did you call me?! You have no rights to call me Gay Lord if you one yourselves!" I snarled, standing up to my full height. I was 6'1 and the boys were only 5'9 so I kinda had the upper hand.

"If you want a fight, then a fight you'll get!" Natsu growled. "Yea!" Gray said. "You know. You two remind me of an old married couple." I snickered. "Why you little!" Gray shouted as he tries to punch me. I dodged his punch and grabbed him by the wrist then throwing him towards Natsu. He crashed into Nastu, making both of them fall on the floor. "Awww, how cute!" I laughed. They gritted their teeth with anger and got up. "Come at me princesses!" I smirked. The two of them were about to charge at me but were held back by Erza.

"What did I tell you two about fighting in the guild?" Erza said, trying to control her temper. "I-It's not our fault! It was (Y/N)'s! She was trying to make us fight her!" Gray said. "Hey, snitches get stitches buddy," I growled, crossing my arms. "That's enough!" Erza said. "Yes ma'am," All three of us said. Erza sighed and asked us, "Who was fighting who first?" "Natsu and Gray were arguing first," I told her. Erza nodded her head and pulled the two away. "Lucy help!" Natsu called out. "Sorry, but this is your problem," Lucy yelled back. And the last things I heard were Gray's and Natsu's hopeless cries.

I grinned in satisfactory and walked over to the bar where Cana was. I got up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Hey babe," Cana said, pecking me on the cheek. I mumbled in reply and hugged her tightly from behind. "Awww, you two are so cute together! This is one of the best matchmakings I ever made." Mira fangirled. I chuckled and reached a hand out to ruffle Mira's hair gently. "Hey, what was with all the arguing back there?" Cana asked, not looking back at me. "Oh, you know. A normal daily fight between Gray, Natsu, and me." I replied. She chuckled and shook her head. "Geez, you're always getting in stupid fights." "Can't deny that," I mumbled.

"Oh (Y/N), I got a job request that they asked specifically for you," Mira said. "Again?" I sighed. I maybe some foolish wizard who messes around with Gray and Natsu but I'm also one of the strongest wizards in Fairy Tail. I've beaten Laxus and Erza before and almost beaten Glidarts and Makarov. Impressive right? I never fought Mystogan since he left, though. But being one of the top strongest wizards means that people would usually request jobs just especially for you. I don't mind it but I've been getting a lot and I barely even have time to hang out with my girlfriend.

"Alright, when and where?" I groaned. "You need to leave this afternoon to the Mermaid Heel guild," Mira said. I looked at her confused. "Mermaid Heel?" "Yep, Kagura requested to you. She says that she wants you to come with her to this mission. She would ask Erza but you know." Mira said then winking a bit. "Oh," I replied. Kagura was my best friend so I guess that's why she would request for me. Kagura has a massive crush on Erza, that's why she wouldn't request for Erza for almost everything. They used to be really close but after what happened that day..... Yea.....

"Alright, I'll go," I sighed, running my hand through my hair. "You're leaving again? You just got back yesterday." Cana said, looking at me. I gently kiss her on the lips and pull her close to my chest. "I know babe but I have to be there for Kagura," I said, burying my face in her hair. She mumbled sadly and buried her face in the crook of my neck.