Juvia Lockser x Female Reader

Requested by: Crona_gorgon2312 & Candyrowenfalls

Written by: TinyNekoAdri

~Your POV~

I walk in the guild so early no ones even here except Mira. So I sat at the bar and sighed. I was in a pickle when it came to love. "What's up (Y/N)," Mira asked while tilting her head slightly showing her curiosity.

"Nothing just love problems. If you can even call it that" I laugh sadly. "Need advice? I am THE matchmaker!" she laughs at me but before I could decline she continued. "You and Gray should date!!" She exclaimed happily clapping and jumping up and down. "N-No Juvia would kill me!!" You exclaimed out of shock.

You really don't need her to have any reason to hate you. You loved her but all she sees is Gray... Speaking of the devil he waltzed into the guild surprised you were already there. "Oh hey, (Y/N)," he smiled at you and Mira decided to push you into him. Just great.

"I'm so sorry Gray I didn't-" "LOVE RIVAL!!!" You knew exactly who that was and her words stung. You didn't want to be a love rival you wanted to be her love. You turned towards her and almost burst into tears. "R-rival?" You say. The girl you loved called you a rival. What'd you expect? She's into Gray... You just couldn't take it and ran out of the guild.

~Juvia's POV~

I hated the look on her face. She looked like she was going to burst into tears and that hurts my heart. Do I like (Y/N)? But Gray-Sama!! I turned to where she left and sighed. 

Then Gray came over. "Juvia. I know (Y/N) is going to kill me for saying this but... she really liked you yah know?" He said looking at me. "You should go after her. I saw the way you looked at her when she was almost crying. Forget about me" he smiled and hugged me then pushed me towards where (Y/N) ran off too.

I knew it now. I did like (Y/N). I went to the place only me and (Y/N) knew about. A secret sakura tree near a lake. We always said it reminded us of each other.

I saw her the under Sakura tree crying. "(Y/N)?" I say quietly. She turned her head to see me. "J-Juvia why are you here?" She said looking into the lake. "Juvia is sorry. Gray told me about your crush..." "Great. Just great. Look, I'm sorry Juvia. You may not even be into-" I cut her off by slamming my lips into hers. (Y/N) was shocked at first but slowly melted into the kiss.

Once I pulled back for air, I said, "You talk too much but that's one reason I love you." She was shocked that I didn't put myself in a third person's perspective and so I just held her hand and we sat looking into the lake.