Kagura Mikazuchi x Female Reader (Part 1)

~No One's POV~

You've known Kagura for most of your life now. But never in those years have you ever seen her smile. You've seen her give small smirks and smiles but never a full-on smile. You didn't notice this until Millianna brought it up to you. 

Now you were determined to do anything to make her smile. You created a list of tactics to make her smile and it was a pretty short list. You couldn't think of anything else that could make her genuinely smile. 

Your first plan was to see if she was ticklish. You asked Millianna to help you out by distracting Kagura which she agreed to since she also wanted to see Kagura smile. Once the both of you saw Kagura, Millianna pulled her aside and began to talk to her about random things. She didn't even give Kagura a chance to reject talking to her since Millianna talked nonstop.

You sneaked up from behind and reached to Kagura's sides. Once you got close enough, you attacked her sides. You got a reaction, just not the one you were looking for. Kagura grabbed your right wrist and roughly pulled you in front of her before slamming the handle of her sword into your stomach causing you to fly back against the wall.

You groan in pain as you made contact with the wall, causing a huge hole in the wall. "My back..." You groaned as you laid on the floor in pain. Millianna panicked and quickly ran over to you to see if you were okay.

"I apologize (Y/N), I didn't know that was you." She said and held a hand out for you to take. "I-It's fine. I should have expected that." You said and took her hand. She pulled you up and watched you as you tried to stand up straight.

"Why did you do that?" She asked. "I-uh... saw a bug on your waist and tried to get it?" You lied. It was obvious she didn't believe you but she let it go anyways, not wanting to deal with it any longer. You sighed in relief as she walked away but was frustrated that your plan didn't work.

You moved onto your second plan which was pranking someone in front of her. You wanted to make sure the prank was simple and harmless so you decided to draw on Beth's face while she was asleep on the couch. 

Luckily, she was a heavy sleeper so drawing on her face was much easier than drawing on the others. Once you finished your masterpiece, you went to get Kagura. "Kagura, come with me!" You grinned and took her hand before she could protest.

You dragged her to where Beth was sleeping and quietly pointed Beth out. "Look," You snicked quietly. Kagura saw Beth's face and sighed then went over to wake her up. You watched frowning and confused. "Wake up Beth. Go wash your face." Kagura ordered. Beth blinked sleepily before nodding then headed to the bathroom.

Kagura walked back to you, her face expressionless. "You shouldn't be drawing on people's faces you know." "But it was just a prank! I thought it would be funny! It's not permanent!" You said, trying to defend yourself. Kagura glares down at you causing you to frown more and looks down in shame, "It doesn't matter if it's a prank or not. I don't want you to draw on people's faces when they're asleep. Am I clear?" 

Kagura left you alone once you nodded to her question. You weren't hurt by her not laughing but rather that she got angry at a small prank. Millianna always pulls pranks on you but when you complained to Kagura, she never did anything about it.

You sat down on the couch, upset and frustrated. When Beth came back, you apologized for drawing on her face. Beth didn't take it too seriously but rather she found it funny. At least someone appreciated your efforts.