Prelude

Riiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!!!! (An alarm for fire)

I hear a bunch of  screams, which I was a part of. My heart is pumping like crazy and I am breathing hard. I was  terrified. My ear hurts from all the sound. I grab my shoes and run down the stairs with my best friend Alice Chen. We run to the parking lot where everyone is standing there looking bored. Then I realize this was a  fire drill. A f*cking fire drill at 3 in the morning. This is b*llsh*t!! Ugh, I knew this was a mistake going into cadets...

Hi, my name is Hayden Yun. And if you are wondering if I am Asian, yes I am. I am an ordinary girl in grade 9 in high school. I did normal things to do until I went into Sea Cadets... It wasn't really my choice so you can't blame me. My parents forced me into Sea Cadets. I have been in Sea cadets for 2 years now. Now I am a LS (leading seaman). I wasn't very smart in grade 8, which resulted in me being in weird and awkward situations. I got caught up between lots of drama, fights and I can go on and on.  So basically, I've learnt to stay away from those people who cause trouble, but how can you if they try to come closer to you? Ugh, my life is so complicated. 

I probably should start from the beginning...

You see, how I was born was because my mom and my da- Haha just joking.

Okay so...