Chapter 4

Sammy's POV

I look at myself in the mirror and see a fat girl. I have lost 5 pounds since I've started my diet but I can't see any difference. I wish I was like Bethany and Hayden. They are so tall and skinny. I ate fries today because I didn't want the girls know that I'm on a diet because it makes me feel more fat. So fat that I need to go on a diet. I had no perseverance before but now I do. My goal is to get more skinnier even if I have to do things that may be harmful for me because I want him. I want Brandon! I've never wanted something so bad. I want him.!I need him!!! I will get him even if it means I would have to get away from my studies, friends and family...

Hayden's POV

Ugh, its been a week since school has started. The only thing nice about school is that I can see Brandon during math. Yes I am a smart cookie who takes math 9. Right now it's second block. Almost lunch. Samy has been acting weird. She doesn't eat. She looks more pale and she barely laughs anymore. Her personality has changed so much too. She is timid and shy. I wonder what's wrong? I mean there must be something bugging her...

Riiiiiing

Yes!!  Its the bell for lunch!! I am currently in Humanities with Jesse and Kole Kisha. Kole is a very athletic guy. He's pretty hot and has light brown hair. He's tall and is very friendly and will flirt with you at every chance he has. He's not a playboy, it's just his personality. After you get past the flirting, he's a really nice friend. 

Kole slung his arm over me while Jesse grabbed his bag. We started walking towards the cafeteria when I spotted him. Oh my goodness!! It's been 23hrs and 38 mins since I last saw him- Haha JK. I'm not a stalker but its been a while since I last saw him. Our eyes meet and I smile at him when he smirks at me. He's SO cute when he smirks! Then he looked at Kole's arm then his smirk became a frown. Is he jealous? Nah, why would he even care about me. He probably doesn't even remember my name! 

As we continue to walk, I spot the girls- Bethany, Sammy, And Kenzie (Mackenzie). We sit down beside them and see Sammy wearing-? MAKEUP?! I rush over at her side and shriek and say, 

"You're wearing makeup?!"

Almost all the people in the cafeteria look at us. Sammy looks really embarrassed and shushes me. And when I look at her face I gasp. 

"Um, did you get into a fight?" asked Jesse. 

OMG, he's so clueless. I mentally face palm myself. Doesn't he know not to talk like that? Aww, that made Sammy cry.

"It's okay, it's okay. Let me fix that up for you," I comfort her.

We walk to the girls washroom and we calm her down. I bring out my makeup bag from my purse, and the girls do the same. 

"Okay Sammy, we're going to transform you. We're just going to take off the makeup and put some on, okay?" I ask.

She replies timidly, "Oh-Okay"

We work our magic and voila-Jk. Makeup doesn't work like that. I bring out my makeup remover and wipe all the makeup off of her face. While I do that, I notice that Kenzie has some foundation that would work wonders on Sammy. We whisper about what we will do for her face so Sammy doesn't hear.  This is going to be a surprise for her. We decided that the theme was natural. I'm SO excited!

Here's the plan:

Me: Eyeshadow and eyeliner

Kenzie: Foundation and contour

Bethany: Lips and brows

When we were finished we told her what we had done. Kenzie started off,

"First I put a thin layer of foundation then did on contour on your nose, cheeks, and chin"

I continued, "I put some natural looking brown eye shadow on your eyelid and some gel eyeliner. I made sure that they aren't too natural but not too outgoing"

And Bethany finished us off, "And finally I did your brows and they are on fleek! And your lips are pink that goes well with your skin tone".

I say, "Now you can look in the mirror".

As soon as Sammy saw herself, she screamed. She hugs all three of us repeatedly saying thank you. I mean, we did a very good job. 

Beth says, "Come on, let's go and show the boys"

~~~

After school

I'm so glad that Sammy liked the makeover!! I feel so accomplished!! After we went out of the washroom, I saw many boys checking her out, or it might've been Kenzie... Kenzie got a makeover too by me and Beth. She usually only puts foundation on but we might've done some changes. I did her eye makeup while Beth worked on her lips. I feel so accomplished! Today was a good day. I might've been better if I DIDN'T have to go to cadets today!! It's my first day today so I'm pretty nervous. Alice is going to come pick me up. Well, actually her brother is because Alice and I can't drive. Her brother's name is Ryan. He's tall, well-built, black hair and a tan compilation. Anyways, I don't know what I'm supposed to wear so I just change into some jeans and a top that kind of looks like a sweater but it isn't. So while I do that I see a text from Alice,

"Hey, you ready for cadets?"

I reply, "Yeah, changing rn (right now)"

She texts back, "Kk, be there in 20"

I glance over at the clock and it says 5:20pm. Oh no, I didn't have supper yet! I knew I shouldn't have played on my iPod! Ugh, it's just so tempting... I grab a granola bar for supper... It's not that I starve myself, it's just that I don't have time or I'm too lazy to eat. I'm a really lazy person, okay? Anyways, I look at myself in the mirror. I only have mascara on for today. I grab my boots and put them on and sit on the stairs while I wait for Alice and Ryan.

After a few minutes, a car honks and I rush out the door. I greet them as I go in the backseat of the BMW. Ryan has a really nice car. Wow. Oh, by the way, the Chens (Alice's last name) are really rich. More rich than us and we're pretty rich. They are like "gross rich". 

I ask Alice, "Are you ready for cadets?"

"Yup! I'm so excited!" She replies.

~~~

After 20 minutes, we arrive at the cadet hall. We say out thanks to Ryan as he drives away. We look at each other and gulp.

Here goes nothing...

Unknown POV

I stand here in the cadet hall bored while I talk to my friends and I spot two girls walk in. And I recognized one of their faces. It was ...