Chapter 12

Brandon's POV

Finally, we are at the pool. I get into my shorts. They're navy blue and all the boys do the same. The guys and I walk out onto the deck. We go sit down on a bleacher like we were told by the POs. We talk about random things like all boys do and then we all go silent. Our eyes turn to the girls walking out towards us. Actually, it's just Alice, Sammy and Hayden... Wow. Hayden looks... I can't even explain in words. She's so beautiful in her black bikini. Alice looks pretty hot too but she's not my style. Then there's Sammy, I can tell all the boys are only looking at Alice and Hayden. I just want to just slap their heads for looking at Hayden that way... Wow, I never knew I was protective of her. It's not like as a brother but more like a...

Alice's POV

We walk towards the bleachers and smile when I catch Brandon looking at Hayden. Hayden sits down beside Ryan and I sit beside her. Sammy sits beside me so I'm sitting beside Sammy and Hayden. PO Anderson does the attendance until she gets interrupted by the one and only Mae Jay. Mae Jay/the slut, says, "Sammy! Hey, what's up?!" she says in a snotty, high-pitched voice. She tries to stand like a model to try and flirt with all the other guys but she just looks like a slut... I know who she is because Hayden told me. She tells me everything and we keep no secrets. Mae looks over to Hayden and she glares. Hayden doesn't notice but I do. I know that look... If she dares to touch a hair on Hayden, she will regret it.

I glare at her with all my strength. I give her my best death glare. The one I save for those who I wouldn't hesitate to kill. Ugh I hate her! I haven't even got to know her personally but I already hate her. She winks at Brandon but he looks away. Oh yeah, they must know each other from school, but they seem to have something between them... While Mae interrupts, PO Anderson looks murderous and so do I. "Unreh, your friend can visit you later," Po Anderson snaps. Sammy replies, "Y-yes, PO! Uh, um, see you later Mae." "Kay, see ya." Mae turns and walks away swaying her butt. Eww, my eyes! Her ass is so saggy! Who would want to look at that? Eww. I look around and see that some boys are staring at her, including Ryan... I slap his head and say, "You're going to catch a fly in your mouth." He looks at me and Hayden embarrassed. He scratches his neck and blurts out, "Well, I-um, hahaha..." He just looks like an idiot now. He always tried to act like a good brother to me and Hayden. He may be a play boy but he's always nice to me and Hayden, especially Hayden. When Mae walks far away, I see a boy. Hayden gasps, "Um, is that Jason? It is Jason! Ugh I hate him!" she murmurs. Ryan hears her mumbling and laughs. Ryan adds, "Who Jason Woods? No really? Everyone likes him! Not..." I laugh at his joke. Hayden does too but I catch Mae and Jason together glaring at us from afar.

The lifeguard comes to us and talks to us about safety rules...

Hayden's POV

When the lifeguard finishes explaining, PO Anderson adds, we are going to start walking back to our Cadet Hall at 9pm. Alice and I agree onto go shower at 8:30pm so we will have some time. I glance back at Brandon and notice that he was looking at my direction. I quickly turn my head back towards the front. I feel my face burning up. I hope that the blush is not very noticeable... I hope Brandon doesn't think I'm a stalker for staring at him so constantly. Anyways I pay attention to PO Anderson again. She says, "Make sure to behave well. Don't fight, run, or blah, blah blah... You know the rules. Make sure to come out to the lobby before 9pm. Go have fun!"

Finally! She talks sooooo much! She talks about unnecessary things too much. She is SOOOO annoying!! Anyways, time for fun! I start to stand up but fall back into someone? Oh my goodness... IT WAS BRANDON!!! I blush furiously and regain my stance. He asks me, "Hey, you okay?" Duh, I could be in your arms forever!! I reply back, "Yeah, thanks." Alice asks me if I'm fine too. But she's smirking.