Chapter 1

Hi guys, thank you for reading this book so far. I really appreciate it. This is my first book so I may- nope WILL have errors and need a lot more practice and work but I will try my best. I will try to publish every two weeks or so but I will try to publish a book this Saturday.

Thank you for all those who read this book again. I hope you enjoy it.

~~~

You see, how I was born was because my mom and my da- Haha just joking.

Everything started a year before...

Today morning I woke up nice and early... JUST JOKING!! Nope, I woke up late... Why didn't anyone wake me up?! My parents go to work at 7am and I may have told them not to wake me up... Well, its not really my fault. I need my beauty sleep.

Hi, it's Hayden and today is my first day of HIGH SCHOOL!! I am officially in grade 8!! I took my iPhone from under my pillow and texted my friends, 

"Hey, who's excited for high school?" 

They all replied, "Me!" 

I'm SO excited! But I was too happy to be happy because it was 8am... Oh no I'm going to be late for school... JUST JOKING today is a half day. We start at 1pm and end at 3pm. We'll probably only have an assembly and some homeroom time. Anyways, today's the first day of school so I want it to be different. I grabbed my clothes that I picked yesterday and to the washroom to shower.

The hot water feels so nice on my body... I shampooed my hair and put lots of conditioner. I washed my body with some vanilla scented body wash and got out of the shower. I put on my robe and I put on some face mask from LUSH. I grab my hair dryer and dry my hair while the mask drys. I glance over at the clock and see 9am... 9am?! Whoa, I took a lot of time to shower. Oh by the way, I LOVE long showers. Once I finished drying my hair I put it into a bun while I wash the mask off. After I dry my face and put some moisturizer on. I put my hair down and stare at my reflection in the mirror. 

My hair is very dark brown, almost black, it goes down to my stomach. I start curling my hair while I listen to some music. When I'm half way done, I go to my fridge and grab a yogurt and have it for breakfast. I FaceTime my best friend Alice while I curl my hair. 

Alice says, "Hey, how's your morning so far?" 

I reply, "Good. You excited for your first day of school?"

 Alice says, "Yeah, it sucks that we don't go to the same school." 

"Yeah," I reply.

Alice and I don't go to the same school, but we know each other from figure skating. She is SO good at it. I love skating but not as much as her. I love dancing the most and I'm pretty good at it. Oooh, and I love MUSIC. Absolutely love it! I'm not really concerned about not making friends at high school because I already have my two best friends from school. There names are Bethany and Samantha (Sammy for short). Anyways its already 11am!! I finish curling  my hair and start my makeup.

I only put on mascara and some tinted lip balm because I don't want to look like I cake my face (and plus I suck at it). The mascara makes my brown eyes look bigger. And the lip balm makes my lips look smooth and silky. Okay my face is ready so I put on my clothes that I picked yesterday. I look in the mirror and think, "something's missing". I put on a necklace and a golden bracelet on my wrist. I am wearing a burgundy top with jeans and a fancy belt. Okay, NOW I'm ready. I grab some toast for lunch and start packing for school. I have no idea what to bring!! So I decide on my earphones, iPhone charger, mascara, lip balm, pen and a notebook. I look at the time and its 12:30pm and I rush out the door. Then I realize I forgot to wear my shoes... Oops. I put on my boots and head out. The reason I'm hurrying is because I am going to meet up with my friends and walk to school together. 

I wave at my friends, Sammy and Bethany who look annoyed that I'am late. 

Bethany says, "Seriously, late for the first day of school?" 

I laugh. I'm ALWAYS late... oops. Sammy is nice, mother of our group, short and weighs a bit more than normal. Okay, she is fat but she can so everything just a bit slower. She has dark brown hair but not as dark as mine. Bethany is pretty, she has a normal height and is super hyper.

Anyways we start walking to school, then we hear a honk from a car. It was Chase, Bethany's boyfriend. She met him in the summer. He was tall, has blond hair (and kind of cute) and is a player. And also he was 3 years older than him. He was going to the same school as us so he offer to give a ride. His car has 5 seats including the driver's seat which was taken as well as the two back seats. The two guys in the back weren't someone I knew. 

We rejected the offer because we couldn't all fit in but the boy in the back said, "Are you sure? You can always sit on my lap." 

I shook my head and said, "Thanks but its only a 10 min walk from here. We can walk." After I said that I took my friends arms and started walking. 

Once we arrived at the school we were amazed at how big the school was. We were lost and didn't know what to do, but then I remembered the grade 8's needed to go to the gym, so I asked a boy who looked like he was in grade 9, 

"Hi, do you know where the gym is?" 

He was HOT, brown hair with hazel eyes that I could stare into all day. 

He answered, "Yea, want me to show you the way?" 

My friends and I said, "Thanks!" 

He introduced, "Call me Brandon." 

I answered, "I'm Hayden and this is Samantha and Bethany," pointing at them. 

He brought us to the gym and our eyes bulged out at the size of the gym. We appreciatively said our thanks to Brandon and we left to take a seat.

We sat down in one of the bleachers (there is 4) that had a sign telling us where to sit. First bleachers were for the last names that started with A-F, second with G-L, third with M-R, and the last one with S-Z. We sat in the last one because our last names are Sammy Unreh, Bethany Tremplay and Hayden Yun. Then my best guy friend waved at me from the third bleacher because his name was Jesse Ribler. I waved back. He looked like he grew taller than the last time I saw him. 

Then an old lady came out with a mike in her hand and said, "Hello...