VIII

A/N:

Hey guys. I'm really sorry about the slow updates. I feel so bad when I don't update each week, but I can't sit myself down and write for as long as I would like to. I go to school, I work, and now I've took up going to the gym. So, that's the reason I haven't been posting as much. But I will try to update every 1-2 weeks. But thanks again to those who decide to still read ESL! And don't forget to vote and comment, (it encourages me to write more and makes me feel like somebody is actually reading ESL). I love you all :) -Savannah

P.S. I GOT 200+ READS SO YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST JS. NOW YOU GUYS CAN CONTINUE READING, PEACE AND LOVINGS

The rest of the night went perfect. Two-Bit and I stared at the stars until my eyes grew tired. We both decided that it was getting late and that he should take me home.

I hoped into his truck and leaned on the window, listening to the radio croon some honky-tonk hymns.

The next thing I knew, I woke up in my bed, tightly tucked in with my belonging nowhere to be found.

"Uggh, how did I get here?" I asked myself. Someone obviously took me to bed.. Two-Bit. He's bound to have my purse too..

I decided to get myself out of bed and grab my telephone. I dialed his number and waited a few seconds before a voice picked up the phone.

"The Mathews residence." A young girl answered.

"Uhh, yes, is Two-Bit there?" I asked.

"Nope, he's at the Curtis's house. Can I ask why you are calling him?" She replied.

"I think he has some of my belongings. We hung out last night."

The girl on the other end started to laugh.

"So, you're Rosie, huh?"

I looked at the phone in confusion.

"Umm, yes. Who are you?"

"I'm Bethany, Two-Bit's sister. Nice to.. meet you? Even though I felt like I've already met you by how much Keith talks about you!"

We both started laughing. I never knew his name was Keith?

"Aww! Well thanks for telling me where Two is. I'll drop by the Curtis's. Maybe I'll get to meet you one day?" I say.

"Maybe.. Well bye!" Bethany replies.

"Bye!" I put the phone back on the line and start getting ready to go get my stuff.

+++++

I walked off the bus and made my way towards the Curtis's house. It was probably 20 degrees or lower outside so I picked up my pace and started jogging. It only took me a couple minutes before I barged into the Curtis's warm and toasty house.

"Hey guy!" I yelled but all I could hear were voices coming from the kitchen.

I walked through the living room and noticed Darry had his back facing me and Ponyboy looked pretty upset. I sunk behind the wall and spied to see if I could hear anything.

"Pony, you know you can't make those kind of grades and expect to receive a scholarship! You need to study more."

Pony just sunk his head into his head and grabbed his hair.

"I wish you would leave me alone.." Pony whispered.

"What did you say?" Darry said, turning around and giving Pony a nasty glare.

"I WISH YOU WOULD LEAVE ME ALONE!" Pony slammed his hand down on the table, before pushing his chair out and running out the door.

"PONY YOU GET BACK HERE!" Darry shouted, but Pony was already out of the yard.