Chapter 4

Skylar's POV

I take a shower and then I get dressed. I leave the dorm and go to my car. Tamara gets in with me and we, leave with the guys following me.

We, drive to the casino New York new York to meet our boss. We, get out and get into her SUV.

" What do you guys have?" She asks.

" Kylie, has something to do with it. She, said that it was fun" I say.

" okay, what happened to you girls faces?" She asks.

" four people had black mask on and they seen us. We, went after them. " Jesse replies.

" be careful and don't blow your cover" she says.

" we, known but not that they know we are here this is about to get a lot more interesting" Jake replies.

" you guys need to keep your stuff with you. Like, your guns and pepper spray and all that" she says.

" we will but, Skylar has a daughter. Skylar, could of died last night and we could of to " Tamara says.

" Then you guys need to be more careful. Wear, your wires or ear pieces" she says.

I get out of the car and wait. They, get in and I drive back to the campus.

I go into my dorm and Kylie is getting her purse and keys.

" Hey where you going?" I ask.

" oh, I'm going to visit my mom" she replies and leaves.

I wait for a second and once, I know she's a little bit gone I run out the door.

I get in my car and she drives off. I follow her but, in a distance.

I call Jesse,Jake, and Tamara on a three way call.

" hello?" They say.

" Hey, I'm following Kylie right now. I'll send you the address once, we get wherever we are going. " I reply.

" okay be safe and video it" Jesse says.

" okay I will" I reply.

I hang up and she pulls into a parking lot. I park on the street where she can't see.

I get out and start videoing it.

What I see next shocks me.

Thoughts? What do you think Skylar seen? ( sorry for grammar and/or spelling mistakes)