Chapter 15

( Part 1)

Skylar's POV

Its December 25th. Its Christmas!!!! Yay!!!!

Its three a clock in the morning. I hear Melanie crying. I get up and walk into her room half asleep. I pick her up and sit down in the rocking chair. I rock her gently.

She, won't stop crying though. Stacie, then comes in and gives me a look and then goes downstairs. I call Jesse and he answers after like the fifth ring.

" Hello?" He says half asleep.

" Hey its Skylar" I say.

" Skye? Everything okay?" He asks.

" Yeah, its just she won't stop crying and she's waking up the girls. Can you please come help?" I ask.

" I'll be there soon" he replies.

I get up and put her in her swing and I go downstairs real quick to get a bottle and I see the girls half asleep watching "My babysitters a Vampire" while drinking their juice.

I get a bottle and go back upstairs. I pick her up and rock her back and forth while I feed her.

A few minutes later I hear a knock and Melanie starts screaming again. I pick her up and carry her downstairs and answer the door. I let Katie and Jesse inside and we go upstairs so, the girls can do their thing.

" how long has she been at this?" Katie asks.

" about an hour now. Its been so long since, I had a newborn" I reply.

" can I try?" Jesse asks.

" yeah of course you can" I reply and hand her to him and she instantly stops.

" she just wanted her daddy" Jesse says.

" yeah I guess. Oh and um, about the wedding I would love to be the maid of honor" I reply.

" really? " she says excited.

" yeah but, we need to have a girls day soon to get to know each other" I reply.

" yeah totally. I'm going to new York in about a month or so to go look at stuff if you wanna go" she replies.

" yeah I could probably go if I'm not working. I could have Maci or Jay watch Stacie and Mary. It would have to be after the seventh though since, I have Maci's kids the first week" I reply.

" oh yeah for sure" she replies.

" does anyone want coffee? I'm up for the day basically" I reply.

" I'll take some" Jesse says.

" yeah sure " she replies.

I go downstairs and see Mary passed out on the floor.

" Stacie, why is your sister on the floor?" I ask.

" she was Poking me so, I kicked her off the couch" Stacie replies.

" that wasn't nice" I reply and pick her up. I take her to her room and lay her down. I then go back downstairs and make coffee.

Katie and Jesse come downstairs and sit down. I sit down at the table and they sit also.

" where's Jay?" Katie asks.

" oh um we split up. We, were only together for a year but, we were in a on and off relationship since, middle school. " I reply.

" when were you guys one ? You know like what age" she asks.

" oh um well, I was 15 and I got pregnant. I kept it a secret and I had a miscarriage. I had a pregnancy at seventeen and kept it a secret but, I put him up for adoption. his parents named him James. " I reply.

" wow, do you having Anything to do with James?" Jesse ask.

" I talk to the parents once, a month just to see how's he doing. We, video chat on Skype on holidays. Then when I was 19 I took Stacie to see them." I reply.

" was it hard giving him up?" She asks.

" yeah, I wanted to keep him but, I was still growing myself and I wanted the best life for him. Sometimes I wonder if it would of made Stacie's life better if I did the same for her. But, I couldn't go through that again. " I reply.

My computer then starts going off and we hear Melanie screaming.

Jesse goes and gets Melanie and I answer the Skype call from Rebecca and Jason.

" Hey what's up?" I say.

" Hey Skylar! How are you?" Rebecca replies.

" I'm doing okay, what about you guys?" I ask.

" We are doing fine. James is now a big brother" She replies.

" awe, how old?" I ask.

" she's a year old. We, just adopted her. " she replies.

" yeah, I have a year old also. I adopted her on Stacie's birthday actually. " I reply and Jesse hands me Melanie. I put her head on my shoulder and pat her back.

" awe, how old is she?" Rebecca asks.

" she's a day old. She, was born Christmas eve at exactly 3 a clock " I reply.

" what's her name?" She asks.

" Melanie Grace Evans Allen" I reply.

" Allen?" She asks.

" oh um she's Jesses kid. It was a one night stand... A drunken mistake and Jay and I aren't together anymore actually" I reply.

" oh okay, well we were hoping you could meet us at the park tomorrow so, James can see you" she says.

" yeah, I would love that" I reply.

" okay great see you tomorrow" she replies.

We, hang up and Stacie goes back to bed. I'm not going to my parents until two.

Thoughts? Next chapter is her parents place. There will be 2-3 parts for the Christmas one.