chapter 29

Skylar's POV

We finally get to Vegas. After, a seven hour drive. I pull over before we get on the state line and I get out. I start doing back flips to relieve the stress. Jesse, gets out and grabs me.

" your doing back flips talk" he says.

"Im scared for the girls kinda. I use to work in that industry when I was 18 to 19. It was my side job. Those guys aren't nice. I mean these girls barley have anything on. I don't know I'm mean we are risking them" I say.

" babe, they won't even touch the girls. I mean you guys have the easy part. We, have to get those girls and make sure they are okay and everything babe. We are doing this to get the sickos in jail or whatever and to get those girls to safety" he replies.

" I know but, this is their first mission" I reply.

" Skylar! Its going to be fine don't worry" he says.

I walk back to my car and get in. Jesse, then gets in and I drive off.

" mom?" Mary says.

" yeah?" I ask.

" how slutty are the clothes?" She asks.

" from one to ten I'm going with fricken twenty" I reply.

" but, I'm the good girl. I don't like tight clothes or anything" she replies.

" I know, but your sister Stacie will fit in and will help you" I say.

" haha funny mom. I like tight clothes but, my ass isn't hanging out of my shorts or anything" she says and I give her a look.

" watch your mouth!" I say.

I drive to our house and get out with Jesse and the kids.

James, Stacie, and Mary get their stuff and go inside.

We hear screaming and we run inside to see the kids in hand cuffs by the police and I laugh.

" its alright they are my kids and helpers for the case" I say and show them my badge. I don't know why since, they are in my house.

" okay so, James and Jesse will be at New York new York looking for these young girls. Basically, once you find them you tell then who you are and explain how we are there to help them" officer Berry says.

" right and my daughters are going and risking their life's for this. There will be police already in the room right?" I say.

" yes, correct except for your room. We will come I'm after you have them in the room successfully" she replies.

" Stacie and Mary, I'm telling you this right now, if anyone and I mean anyone says anything or touches you, you punch them as hard as you can" Jesse says.

" or I'll do it for you" James says.

We then start getting our makeup and hair done.

I finished college eight years ago. We, haven't moved but, I kinda want to. Maybe start building a new home somewhere. Katie, is still in the Mental place. Jay, has the kids every other weekend. If he found out the girls were doing this he would flip. We, have a house in Miami, Vegas, Cali, and New York. We, also have several cars.

Thoughts? Next chapter is the mission.