Chapter 26

Skylar's POV

Its the day Katie is going down. I roll over in bed and look at Jesse.

" babe!" I say.

" Hmm?" He says.

" Time to get ready" I say.

" We aren't even legally getting married its just a trap. Our wedding isn't until May" he says.

" so, Katie doesn't know that. You know if you would of just asked me out when we met or whenever you started having feelings then she wouldn't be in our life's" I say.

" you were dating Jay at the time. Besides you were one tough bitch when I first met you" he says.

" were? Did you not see me four days ago going over the rail and fighting her two body guards plus her?" I ask.

" Point taken but, still and nice touch with the frying pan" he says.

" yeah remember that if you piss me off in the kitchen. Oh and I'm so breaking her hand today. She, spanked my daughter. " I reply and snuggle into him.

" stop worrying so much babe. We will get her soon" he says.

" Babe, tomorrow we have a doctors appointment. We've been trying for a year now and I still haven't gotten pregnant. I just want one more and hopefully raise this one the right way. I have court in a few days with Amanda's parents over custody of Erica and Jase. I also have another court date with Jay for custody of Stacie and Mary. Its just so difficult right now. " I reply.

" Honey, if we planned on having a baby when we weren't busy we would never have another child" he replies.

" what if we adopt? I mean we adopted Mary and she's the perfect little Angel. " I say.

" maybe, I think we should just see how it goes. " he says.

" yup!" I reply.

I get out of bed and take my hair out of the bun. I do my hair and makeup and everything. I then strip down and put on our uniforms that we have to wear. For us girls its basically jeans and a shirt. We have several shirts like these so, we were able to cut this shirt where you can't see it under the dress.

I throw on the heels and walk down stairs.

I make breakfast for the the kids and they come down dressed.

( at the wedding where the objections come up)

We, just got told that she's here so, the "Minister" starts the pretend wedding. I'm watching the door from the corner of my eye. All our friends and family know that when Jesse yells "now" they need to get down. We have no idea how this is going to go or end.

I see her walk in and my hands start shaking.

" its okay" Jesse whispers.

" I know" I say.

" Stop the wedding!" Katie yells! With a fricken gun.

Are you fricken kidding me? A fricken gun like I wasn't expecting this. She's fricken crazy but, I didn't think she would do this.

I turn towards her with Jesse.

Jesse, jumps down with The kids and gets them to our parents. She walks up and grabs me by the hair and like basically, has the gun to my head.

" now!" Jesse yells.

"Mommy!" Stacie yells running towards me.

Crap! My first reaction is like kicking her lightly where Jesse can grab her so, Katie doesn't hurt her and she is away from Katie. I then realize that would probably just hurt her since, I don't kick lightly.

I've been in this situation before at gun point so, I look at the gun. I take my heel of my shoes and take it to her knee. She, grabs her knee and I kick the gun out of her hand. I run to Stacie and hand her to Jesse. The cops then stand up and Jesse helps me out of my dress that was basically val crowed on.

" didn't think I wouldn't be prepared do you? Or the fact that I was going to let you get away with all this?" I ask walking towards her.

" It didn't expect me to come unarmed did you?" She says smirking.

" honestly, how stupid do you think I am? Its not my first case and it won't be my last. But, see you messed up. You didn't just mess with a undercover, cops, and break laws you messed with a mom and moms are a lot worse the forces" I reply and connect my fist with her face.

" Skylar don't!" Jesse says.

" you hit like a girl!" She says and I laugh.

" Your funny, to bad you'll be in a mental hospital probably for the rest of your life. " I say and leap at her sending us off the little stage.

She, starts pulling my hair and then she punched me in the eye. I take her wrist and break it and she screams.

I pull her hair back and I feel Jesse pulling me off of her but, I'm not giving up that easily. I still have hand full of hair and my other hand has my nails digging into her skin and her hand is still connected to my hair.

We, have another officer trying to get her apart from me but, hell no I'm not giving up that fast. Jesse, finally gets me off of her and I'm pretty flexible so, I take of my shoes and throw them at her hitting her in the head and then I kick her in the face.

Jesse sits me down and holds me. I just start crying and they arrest her.

" momma don't cry!" Stacie says and I hug her and give her a kiss on the forehead.

" I love you Stace" I say and all the kids come up and I just pull them in for hugs me.

" mommy whys your eye black?" Erica asks.

" Mommy got a booboo " I say.

" no! You feel better!" Jase says and they start crying.

" awe babies don't cry. Its all over now I promise. You'll always be safe no matter what" I reply hoping I can keep this promise.

I start crying again and Jesse looks at me.

" Babe what's wrong?" He asks.

" I wanted to literally kill her so, she felt the pain that I felt when she took Melanie. If Amanda was still here and was the boss this would never of happened. Anyone here could of gotten hurt. I put my kids and other family and friends in danger. I can't take this anymore Jesse i cant do these huge cases. " I say.

" shh, it's all over now honey. Just lay low babe" he says.

We, then have a small get together thing for everyone who was at the scene. We, got our friend and families food and everything.

Our actually wedding isn't for a couple of months.

Thoughts? Next chapter is a kinda big time skip.