Chapter 18

( I don't do the full vows because, I don't know the traditional vows since, I don't think I've ever been to a wedding)

Skylar's POV

Its been a month since, Amanda passed away and I'm a wreck.

Today, is Jesse and Katie's wedding. I get my hair done and I put my dress on.

I walk down the aisle with some guy. Two more people come down and then another. Stacie, and Mary then come down throwing flowers since, they are the flower girls and I smile. Then Jase comes down the aisle as the ring bearer. Erica, then comes down the aisle pulling Melanie down in a wagon. They get to the end and I pick her up holding her.

Katie, then comes down and she looks beautiful. I smile and Melanie giggles.

She, comes down and stands in front of me. We, look at her and the wedding starts.

( at the I do's )

" Katie repeat after me. I Katie, take Thee Jesse to be my Lawfully wedded husband" the minister says.

" I Katie take Thee Jesse to my Lawfully wedded Husband" she says

" Jesse repeat after me. I Jesse, take thee Katie to be my lawfully wedded wife" the minister says.

" I Jesse, take thee Skylar to be my lawfully wedded wife" he says and my jaw drops.

" Skylar?" Katie says looking pissed.

" I mean Katie" he says and I reposition Melanie.

I take Melanie and I walk out. I go outside and sit down.

" Hey" Jesse says sitting next to me.

" what the hell was that?" I ask.

" This marriage wouldn't of lasted. I love you not her" he says and I look at him.

" is this because, of Melanie?" I ask.

" some what, she just made me realized I love you even more then I thought. Next time I'm at the altar I want it to be you walking down the aisle" he says.

" yeah, but what about the house? I mean were going to need a bigger one. We have five kids with us plus, I want a bigger family" I reply.

" so, do I.... Get a 10 bedroom since, we are building it along with a guest house that has four bedrooms." He replies.

" consider it done" he replies.

We, get the kids and we leave.

Thoughts?