Chapter 12

Skye's POV

Well, I'm eight months pregnant almost nine. Today, is thanksgiving and we are having it at my parents with everyone. Yeah, lucky me right?

I get dressed and then Jay and I get the girls. We, get in the car and head to my parents. We, then pull up and I take Mary. We, go inside and everyone's there including Jesses family since, Monica and Ben are dating.

We, sit down in the living room and Bentley turns to Jay.

" I bet you can't role this quarter from your forehead to your nose without it falling off your face" Bentley says and I smile.

" I bet I can" Jay says and does it leaving a black line.

" Uh Bentley! Don't do anything I told you yesterday" I say and laugh.

" to late Aunt Skye" he says.

" What's so funny?" Jay asks.

" Bentley! Where did you learn that!?!" Maci yells handing me Jayde.

" Auntie Skylar" Bentley says.

" Skye!" Maci says.

" Um it was only suppose to be pranks for Ryan" I reply.

" oh never mind then" she replies and I laugh.

"Dinners ready!" My mom yells and we go and sit. We, do a Pryer and then start eating.

Ryan, Jesse, Monica , Ben, and Jay have black lines down their faces.

" so, how have you been?" Ryan asks me.

"Pregnant" I reply giving him a look.

" yeah, I could tell you look like a cow" he says.

" yeah I know idiot" I reply and roll my eyes.

" hey, Skye for the new year Taylor and I are going out of town and my parents can't watch Bentley and Jayde, could you do it?" Maci asks.

"I mean yeah but, how long?" I ask.

" about a week" she replies.

" yeah, that's fine since, Bentley doesn't have school. "I reply.

" yeah" Maci replies.

" So, Jesse who's the girl?" I ask.

" oh this is Katie" he replies.

We, finish dinner and then we go Into the living room. The next thing I know Jesse is proposing to Katie and she says YES!

Maci, hands me Jayde and I play with her but, I just start crying.

" you know what I think we should go. I um have a appointment tomorrow" I say.

" tomorrow is a Saturday Skylar" my dad replies.

" Yeah, I know we have a appointment with Amanda. I'm going back to work as a undercover a month after I have Melanie" I reply its true I'm going back but, I don't have an appointment tomorrow.

" Melanie?" My mom says.

" yeah, I um named her after my sister" I reply.

" why would you do that!" My mom yells.

" Because! I miss her and I'm depressed again okay? Do you want to control my life again and make me try and take my life again? Last time you only made it worse and then I got pregnant and you disowned me okay? That was your choice. If you want to disown me again go right ahead! Oh and also Jays not the father Jesse is so, I hope your happy!" I reply and grab Mary and Jayde.

I take them to the car and I put Mary in and I get the car seat from Maci. I put Bentley and Stacie in and Maci hugs me.

" Sweetie are you okay?" She says and I start crying again.

" honestly, no my depression is back. My parents just don't care. I feel like I was a mistake to them or something. They, idol Ryan and here he is left his kid and doesn't hardly spend any time with him, yet I have a job that pays more then my whole family and I'm trying to be successful and all they do is put me down and its to stressful for me and the baby" I reply.

" I know Skye, but you just need to stand your point. Just, don't go talk to them let them come to you and be strong. Thanks for watching the kids tonight also. I'll come and pick them up tomorrow" she replies.

" no problem Boo" I reply and we hug. Yes! We Have weird nicknames for each other.

We, take the kids home and they play.

" Babe, let's get engaged" Jay says while I feed Jayde.

" What?" I reply looking at him.

" I mean it makes since, we have kids together and we own a house. We, have jobs and everything let's get engaged" he reply.

" yeah?" I ask.

" yeah" he says and I smile. He, then puts a beautiful ring on my finger and I smile and give him a kiss.

We, put the kids to bed and then we watch a movie.

Thoughts?