Chapter 22/Epilogue

Holy shit! i'm really sad to say that this is the last instalment. Since, in the last chapter, I got so many replies, (really just one) and I agree with that one negative vote, there will not be a sequel, so enjoy this while you can. 

Chapter 22/Epilogue

Two months later

"Zander?" I heard Lizzie's voice carrying throughout the house, but I didn't care. My stomach hurt, and I was trying to keep it down. I was trying to keep my food down. It had been months since I'd had this problem. "Zander, I'll come in there." She said through the door. I quickly shoved a finger down my throat and puked up my food. Everything I'd eaten today in the toilet, along with some blood. "I hear you puking in there!" She shouted. I got off of my knees and opened the door, tugging her inside. "Shut up! Max will hear!" I warned her. She crossed her arms. "I thought you stopped." She said, sounding hurt. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, but you've got to admit I've put on some major weight, right?" She shook her hair out of her face.

"Some much needed weight." She mumbled under her breath. I Grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth, using my foot to flush the toilet. "You've got to tell dad. I see you skipping meals at school." I spit out the toothpaste in my mouth. "No, Liz, I'm fine." She shook her head. "Obviously not." I went back to brushing my teeth. "Is it about that fight you and Shane had?" I shook my head, far from it. He's the reason I've developed a habit of carrying around lube, not anorexia. I spit and rinsed my mouth out.

"Okay, no. He's not the reason. He's the reason why there's a hole in the wall." She laughed, thinking back to when Shane and I were wrestling in the living room and his elbow went through the wall. Max was pissed. "Well, what is it?" She asked. I shrugged looking in the mirror. I wanted to tear my eyes out. "I'm ugly, Liz," I whispered to her. She shook her head. "No, don't think like that. You are perfect the way you are." I shook my head and smiled dully. "Shane tells me that all the time. It's a shame when he forgets to tell me stuff like 'hey, I'll be going to visit my cousin and her new baby for spring break, hope you have a good time spending it with your family. Oh wait, your dad's going on a trip to Chicago.'"

Again, I watched as Lizzie rolled her eyes. "You started that one. He invited you after that, but you said no." I scoffed. "Yeah, because he didn't tell me beforehand. I would have loved to go." She laughed. "Well then tell him," She said. I shook my head. "No. I don't want him to know he's my weakness." She opened the bathroom door, stepping out. "You haven't spoken in four days." I pouted. "I know, I miss him. I haven't gotten a blowjob in four days." She gave me a disgusted look. "Don't go asking me for any favors." She muttered. I kicked her.

The doorbell rang then, and we raced to the door. I won and opened it to reveal Shane, looking guilty. He held up flowers. "I'm sorry babe." He said. I smile, ignoring the nickname I've told him I hate. I took the flowers. "For what?" I asked him. He shrugged. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the trip and stuff. It was around the time of the trials in court and I didn't think you'd be up for it. I'm truly sorry, and honestly, I want to hump like bunnies." I laughed and pull him inside. "Why didn't you just say so?" I asked him.

I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him, dropping the flowers in the floor. He pulled away to laugh at me. "I paid twenty bucks for those." He said. I pulled him back down to me and we stumbled up the stairs to my room. Once the door was closed and we were rolling around on my bed, Shane stopped. "I... I've got to ask you something." I sat up and nodded. "What?" I asked him. He bit his lip. He never stopped when we were about to have sex. Never. "Are you not attracted to me anymore or...?" He laughed. "No. No that's not what... I want to bottom." I'm sure my mouth was hanging open. "Oh," I said, clearing my throat. I'm sure my face was flushed. "That's a loaded suggestion." I muttered. He rolled his eyes. "Forget it." He muttered, sitting up looking embarrassed. This was a side of Shane I never got to see.