chapter one

Some Glory in their birth, some in their skill,
Some in their wealth, some in their bodies force,
Some in their garments, though new fangled ill,
Some in their hawks and hounds some in their horse;
And every humour hath his adjunct pleasure,
Wherein it finds a joy above the rest.
But these particulars are not my measure;
All these I better in one general best,
Thy love is better than high birth to me.
Richer than wealth, prouder than garments cost,
Of more delight than hawk or horses be;
And having thee, of all men's pride I boast.
Wretched in this alone, that thou mayst take
All this away and we most wretched make.-William Shakespeare, sonnet xcl

Chapter one:
I read through the script one more time before driving over to the set. This was the most exiting thing to have happened to me. The first time I had read the script I knew this was the movie that was going to boost my career.

My hotel was only about twenty minutes from the set, which was an Olympic swimming pool, which gave me time to calm some of my nerves. The movie was about a girl who spends her whole life training to complete a 1000 fly and make world record time, but as she's swimming the fly for the first time three gunmen come into the pool and shoot every one. She escapes the fate of her peers but is left with an even greater pain in her heart as her whole swim team and every one who was watching, including her family, is dead. She decides to move to England to live with her alcoholic uncle and in the end she makes the world record, but not until after a long painful training Montague of her over coming the pain and memories.

It was based on a true story that happened sometime in 2012, it really struck the public and had several books written about. So when I say that this is going to boost my career, I mean it.

I park my car and walk over to the door of the pool where a tall, well dressed man somewhere in his twenties or thirties stands talking to a shorter much older man. The taller man pushes the older one out of the way slightly and opens the door for me.

"Oh, thank you." I tell him, smiling politely in his direction. He returns the smile.

" no problem miss." He says.

He closes the door behind me and I look around. The pool is bustling with energy. Cameras and racks of clothing being pushed all around. I ask a young man where the conference room is and he points somewhere to the left, not looking up from his magazine. " thanks" I mutter " very helpful".

I walk in the direction of his finger and eventually find the conference room. I find peter Jackson and Neill blomkamp standing in the front of the room. I walk over to them and introduce myself to them.

"Oh good, good. Now were only missing one person. You've got a seat reserved over there." Shaking my hand he pointed to my seat.

I sat down and waited for this thing to start. The man I had seen by the door walked in and shook peters hand before coming and sitting in the seat next to mine.

"Hello, I'm tom Hiddleston. Pleasure to meet you." I took his out stretched hand and shook it.

"Zaria brackenhouf." I said.

"What a beautiful name" he said before turning and introducing himself to the woman on the other side of him. Her name tag read " Anna Hathaway"

I had heard of her. Cat woman from batman is what I called her in any other movie that I saw her in. I looked around and noticed several other actor that I recognized. Peter called everybody's attention and asked us to state our name and the role we will be playing.

I listened but didn't really remember anything except my father was Paul Rudd or antman and my mother was Anna Hathaway or Catwoman. Tom was my uncle and I was the main character, the swimmer girl. My younger sister was an actress whom I did not recognize.

We read through the script together and met our costume directors and hair dressers, They talked about proper costume changes and I about fell asleep. BORING. I sipped on my water and twittled my thumbs.

Tom wrote something on a piece of paper and slid it over to me. Bored? It read. I smiled a little and wrote back, yeah, how are you still awake? These People have like monotone voices.

He read through it but didn't reply. Great, you drove him away with your rudeness.

Hey sorry, that was kind of a boring chapter. It will get more interesting, I promise:)