10. Don't Care

Hunter

I come across to a pound and I walk my tried wolf form over the the pound and I lay beside it. I calmed down a while ago, but it's nice be away from all the family drama. Life was simpler back in Massachusetts, even if having so far away was unnerving for me and my wolf. At least everyone was the smallest but happy with everything going on around them.

Mom and pops wmwere trying for a baby, Doe was in a city that she loves, Hope had a family to pull house with, and I had my hoes.

"Your better stop thinking about those thots we have a mate now," Monster says

I know it's pretty harmonious down right hilarious for I would to be named Monster. I laughed at him when he told me for the first time. The moon goddnes was on some heavy shit making him that.

"I know we have I mate those other girls mean nothing," I say

"You sister doesn't like her," he says

I frown at this. Hope did predict this, but I doubt my sister would dismiss her with out getting to know her first.

"Heads up here comes the younger sister,"

I lift up my head and I see Faith walking into the clearing her head held high and determination in her eyes. I stand in my feet and I give her a woody grin and she giggles lightly.

"I brought you clothes so we can talk in human form unless you wanna use the family-link were the whole family can hear your thoughts," She says

I shake my head not wanting that to happen and she smiles brightly. I roll me eyes and she tosses the clothes at me and turns around. I shift backs and dress I on the outfit my sister brought and I clear my throat when I'm finished. Faith turns around and she gives me a soft smile before walking over to me.

"We you did was sweet and I appreciate it but grandfather is a former Alpha and you should have been more respectful," She says

I laugh and kiss my baby sister's forehead.

"Your so British it's cute," I say

"Your so American it hurts," She pouts

"It wasn't an insult little sister,"

"I was born in this country and have lived and live here now I am American," She protest

"But choice or force?"

"Both,"

"Explain,"

"I love were I come from and the people I grew up with but I also grew to love the place were I spent the better part of my life," she says "At first I hated it over there because in my mind it was mom trying to ship off the kid she never wanted-"

I cut her off and take her chin between my fingers forcing her to look me in the eyes.

"We both weren't a part of moms game plane yet we still made here and mom and pops love us all the same you are wanted by them and me from the gist say I laid eyes on you I knew I would love you like a big brother should I would lay down my life to give you the world do you hear me,"

She nods her head and I let my fingers fall away from her face. Faith is going to do big things in the world weather she knows it or not. I can feel her greatness just building up in her and I only hope she uses it right.

"I know she loves me there's no doubt in my mind that she doesn't love me but I wasn't wanted by her or the family I see it every time I look in her eyes it's like what ever happened to her she relives it every time she see me and she can smile and kiss my hair all she wants but I see it and when I was in London I didn't have to see that look or feel like I wasn't ment to be I was free and I grew to love my city and school I got to travel and explore... I just miss it,"