11. A Secrets To Tell

Hope

I haven't seen my family in two weeks and it's been the most peaceful two weeks ever. Roxy has completely blocked me out and I'm fine with that. I have my family, we are happy and lucky and that's all I can ask for.

Yes parts of me misses my family and long to see them even Molly misses her uncle. I can see it in her face we she walks past pictures of Hunt. He did always spoil her when he shouldn't have.

After my speech to my "mate" they cut all ties to me because I was not going along with the Moon goddess planes for me. My mom comes over and talks to me every now then, but she just thinks I'm going through what she did. I know in my heart that as long as me and Brian are both living and breathing I will love him until forever ends. Brian should've been my mate not some boy I don't even know.

Aside from that Molly started school yesterday and she already has a new best friend. He's something else much like her, but unlike her he's quite and shy. They compete each other and I find it cute that they work so well together yet their so different.

Today is one day that Brian has the day off from work now that his started his own business; he should be home soon, he only went out to grab a few things before Molly comes home. I just hoped he comes back soon because I have something to tell him.

The door opens and I look up from my spot on the couch and I see Brian walk in with a happy grin on his face. I smile at him seeing his happiness. I have always love seeing him happy, his smile just does something to my inside.

He leans over the couch and kisses my lips, I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer. Brian smiles and pecks my lips before breaking the kiss and sitting next to me on the the couch.

"I do you love me?" Brian ask with a playful grin

"More then you know," I answer

"Do you trust me?"

"With my life," I say and he smiles "what's with all the questions?" I ask

"Just follow me okay,"

Brian stands on his feet and takes my hand pulling me off the couch. He pulls me into his arms and kisses me lips and I moan wrapping my arms around him. He cups me face and kisses me tenderly. He kisses me like I'm not a werewolf, but a fragile chain doll. I love it when he see me as something more then the beast within. I love Roxy, with out her I would be nothing more then human. I just so happen to love Brian more then I probably should, but I don't regret it. Not one bit.

Brian breaks the kiss and holds my waist so I can't leave him, and I wrap my arms around his neck. He smiles down at me and kisses my forehead. He's being affectionate, maybe too affectionate and I think I love this side of him too much. He's up to something and showering me in kisses and love is not making me any less aware of what he's doing.

"What are you up to?" I ask

"I just wanna show you how much I love you," he says

"You wanna have sex," I stare with myeyebrow raised

"Yes I do, we never got to baby making your family messed that up,"

"What are you talking we've been having sex every night for the last two weeks and my heat is now where near being over,"

"Okay but I wanna do it now,"

"We have about a hour before we have to get Molly,"

He smiles and without a second thought Brian scooped me into his arms. I giggled and he carried me up the stairs to our bedroom.