❤3

Ryniah,'s P.O.V:

Everyone was calling me. I didn't answer any. My doorbell rang I sighed and got up. I answered it... It was Ray.

Ryniah: Ehhh.....(Trying to close the door)

Raquan: Ri please.

Ryniah: Where's India? Huh? What happen to,"I'm moving on, I found someone else"?

Raquan: It was a MISTAKE! Ri I'm sorry babe. We were meant to-

Ryniah: Never be together.! I love you yes! But I won't, allow you to hurt me anymore. Brooklyn is our child.

Raquan: I need you!

Ryniah: Oh!(Laughs) You need me now? India bailed on you didn't she.?!

Raquan: Yeah.(Looking down with a low tone)

Ryniah: Ole RiRi has to come to rescue you? Huh?! Your little rag doll! Guess what I'm not a fool!(Grabbing Brooklyn and handing her to him)

Raquan: I love you Ri! Please?! Babe! I love you

Ryniah: (Frowns up) Sounds kind of personal eh? (Shutting he door)

I shut the door and gave myself a face palm. Should I forgive him.? Or just follow Hudson's idea.?

Raquan's P.O.V:

I drove home with Brooklyn. We arrived home and I changed her diaper and fed her. She was sleep in no time. I got that daddy power! Ha. I was horny right now. I called my girl Analiyah. She came as gave it to me.!

Should I have done that?

Hudson's P.O.V:

I drank my Moscato and had my beats on listening to Emotions by Destiny's Child.

I bobbed my head with the music. My eyes were shut and I was in chill mode all day.

I seen my phone that had a notification at the top. I unlocked it.

Jacob🐅: Hey I wanted to know if you wanted to meet up to talk. Please.

Hudson: If its about why we broke up, you can forget about it. You already know so.

Jacob: Just meet me now!

I rolled my eyes and throw on some jeans a hoodie and some sandals.

I put a black SnapBack on that was backwards. I left.

Jacob's P.O.V:

I sat at the table drinking my Pepsi and listing to the music.

I saw Hudson walk pass me and into the line. Her ass was big an hips was UHHH!

She walked back with a plate of noodles with feta cheese and some type of sauce. I looked at her.

Hudson: What?!(She Snapped)

Jacob: You look nice.

Hudson: You said you wanted to talk?

Jacob: Uh? Well I'm sorry I got Quisha pregna-

Hudson: (Crying) I told you I didn't want I talk about that!(Walking away)

What y'all think??!