9

Raquan's P.O.V:

I woke up and  I looked at the picture of Ryniah and I. I sighed and picked up the phone and dialed her. She picked it up and sighed.

Ryniah: Hello

Raquan: Hey.

Ryniah: What do you want.

Raquan: To tell you something, we all think Adrian's dead

Ryniah: W-What! NO NO NO! WHAT HAPPENED???

Raquan: We don't know

Brooklyn: Da Da? [Baby voice]

Raquan: Yes baby its me.

Brooklyn: OOOOOHHHH[Sees Mickey Mouse on Disney Channey] OOOOHh DOO DOO!!!

Ryniah: [Laughing] Brooky its Oh Doodle!

Raquan: Open your door.

Ryniah: WHat? [Opens door] Rayy!!!!

I hung the phone up and hugged her. I brought her Roses and errrrthang. She hugged me back and smiled. Brooklyn ran up to me and hugged me. I picked her up and spun her around. 

Hudsons P.O.V:

I got up and seen Jacob on the phone laughing and smiling. I looked at him and one eyebrow was raised.  He hung up the phone and smiled.

Hudson: Who was that? [Smiling]

Jacob:Uh- It was my friend Racheal. She wants to visit.

Hudson: Oh how cool. Where do you know her from?

Jacob: When I was at the beach with the guys. Her and 3 other girls were there. 

Hudson: Ok. [Walking off]

Jacob: Can she come over????!!!![ Yelling to her upstairs]

Hudson: Sure!

Jacob did a little dance. I was confused. Why is he so happy? I strugged and got in the shower. I was singing My Heart by Tank! THATS MY SHIZZZNIEEE [Lil Scrappy voice] I heard my phone ringing. I stepped out and answered it. 

Hudson: Hello?

???: Hello. Is this Hudson?

Hudson:This is her...and may I ask who's calling?

???: Adrians docter. She woke up and is in good shape. A guy name Chresanto came and picked her up.

Hudson: THANK YOU!!!!!

I danced a little and fell back. Ouch shit! I heard London yelling MAMA on the monitor. Jacob has her now. I finished my shower. I got out and my hair was all curly. I just added a little gel and my hair to make it stay curly. I did my hygiene routine and I got dressed. I put on a black tube top and some army leggings with black leather on them. I then walked out and Jacob was feeding London. I smiled and took out my Yogurt. I opened it, and the shit was gone!  I looked at Jacob.He grinned and I growned. I pushed him .