❤5

Hudson's P.O.V:

I couldn't help myself. I was in cloud nine. I was drunk, I drunk a whole bottle of Hennessy.... I was knocked out. Throwing up and everything.

*Knock at the door*

I answered it and it was Craig. I smiled at him and he came in. He sat on the couch and took off his shades. He spoke.

Craig: Well hey!

Hudson: Hey!

Craig: I've missed Serena, you know since she went to College.

Hudson: Yeah I miss Pooh Bear too! But I really want to go to the beach. Don't you?

Craig: I guess we can go.

Hudson: Ok I'll be back.

I hopped in the shower quick. I really wish our clique wasn't growing apart. I miss everyone. Even, Jacob. I cried and I heard Craig coming up to the door.

Craig: You cool in dere?

Hudson: Yeah

Craig: Ard.(Alright)

I stepped out and put on my black and neon pink bathing suit. I stepped out. And Craig's mouth dropped. I smiled and playfully pushed him.

Craig's P.O.V:

Gooddddddaaaaaammmnn!!! Excuse me but she gotta nigga drooling. She walked away my eyes was stuck in her ass. I smiled when she looked back at me.

Hudson's P.O.V:

We arrived at the beach and we sat on the sand. I looked around and seen people all coupled up. Moments like this really made me wish everything was normal. I looked up again. I seen, I seen.........

To Be continued......

Whoo did she see?

Ryniah's P.O.V:

I called Hudson 4 times. NO ANSWER! I stopped calling and called Raquan. He answered.

Raquan: Hello?

Ryniah: I am moving. Away from California.

Raquan: No! You cant! Please babe-

Ryniah: You aren't my man so don't call he babe.! Get my daughter ready.

Raquan: Let's just work it ou-

Ryniah: HELL NO! WE ALWAYS "WORK IT OUR" WHEN WERE SEPARATED! GET HER READY NOW!

Raquan:....

I hung up and packed my stuff. I don't care if no one knows. I arrive at Raquan's place. I seem a girl in the back. I laughed and said wow.

I grabbed Brooklyn and we hit it.

1 1/2days later...... We arrived in Tallahassee, Florida. I plan on being here for a while...

🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅✋✋✈✈✈✈✈

(Should she have moved?)

Goal to keep going::::: 5votes 2comments