19

Hudson's P.O.V:

My body jerked forth and made me hit my head on the horn. Dripping from my head was blood. I held my head and started crying. A woman figure cleared my vision up. I knew it was all coming to an end. Now was probably my last day alive. The girl snatched the door open and laughed at me. It was India, Ray's old girlfriend she is the one who hit me. She grabbed my hair and through me to the ground puttiing her J's on my chest. I looked at her thinking in my head..... (What the hell did I do to her?)

India: Yeah, Its me India, Ray's old girlfriend...

Hudson: Wha? What do you want?

India: Shut up! You know I loved Ray! And you talked him back into getting with Ryniah!

Hudson: N-No I didnt he decided that on his own! Not me-

India: Bitch, one thing you gotta learn about me? Is that you never lie to me! [Stabbing needle into Hudson's leg]

Hudson: OW!!!!!!!!! Slhhhh!!!!! BBBBittttttttccccccccchhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

India: RIght back at you! [Slapping Hudson]

Hudson: [Grabs India's leg and makes her fall] Bitch!

I tried to hurry and get up without falling. I got up limping and grabbing India's hair and pulling her down to the ground and kicking her with my availible leg. She screamed and I seen her crying. She held her stomach and cringed.

India: Im Pregnant!

Hudson: What?

India: Yeah! Im pregnant by Jacob!

Hudson: W-What D-Do Y-You M-M-Mean J-J-JACOB?!

India: Yeah! And you kicked my baby!

Hudson: Oh my god!

India: Ahhhh Ohhhh my goooodddddddd

Hudson: Are you okay?

India: No!

Hudson: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

India: You stupid bitch! [Stabbing Hudson in the back]

Hudson: Wha ma jah ohld [Faints]

DIggy's P.O.V:

I jumped in the car and drove off. I called Hudson and she did not pick up. She probably just getting her daughter. She'll call me back in a minute. I finally arrived in my house and I sat my keys down and took off my jacket. I turned around and I seen a guy holding a gun to me forehead. I sighed and looked down.

Diggy: Look if you trynna rob me, I would suggest you go next door to Paula she got plenty stuff for you. All I got is condoms and ToFo.

???: Shut up! You know what I want and you know what I came here for. DOnt p-play games with me man. I got a gun LOADED!

Diggy: Man look I aint got nothin' and I dont know what you want.

???: *BANG* *BANG*

UH-OH!!!!!!! WHo is that and what does he want? And why did India do what did she did? IS she jealous? WHo got shot? Will someone be able to survive? What will Hudson be able to do? What about London? Can she trust Serena? Or Serena's Friend?

10 Votes+3 comments