15

Hudson's: P.O.V:

I ran after her and she pulled the gun on me. I backed up and bumped in to the wall. She laugh and put her finger around the trigger. A tear slipped my eye and she shot. Above me. A women and her 3 kids ran and I heard them calling the police. Rachael ran and got in her car and sped off. I was relieved. Everything that's happening happened because of Jacob. And now that I that It makes since. He was cheating with her. The doctor revived him and I spoke to Jacob...

Jacob: H-Hey baby.

Hudson: You cheated

Jacob: N-

Hudson: You did! And you risk me and my daughters life? Over Hoes?

Jacob: Im so-

Hudson: Just Save it! Im over you..... We done!  Oh and me and my daughter are moving to Philly.

Jacob: Wha?

Hudson: Yeah! Have a nice life Jacob![Grabs daughter and leaves]

I put my baby in the car and we left. I went home and everything.......everything is trashed ripped burnt and all............ I cried and drove fast away..... Well looks like we have to start all over..... I went to a hotel and looked up airplane tickets..... I have to leave..... I cant stay here... Because if I do me and my child are going to die....

And Im not going to allow my child to go through what I did.... I shook my head and found a ticket. My daughter is free.  I booked them and they take off early in the morning Tuesday in 3 days...... I looked over at London and she was watching the Disney Channel

 I locked all the doors and windows. I grabbed my phone and called Jas'Mariee No answer. I looked over again and London was sleep. I took the remote, and turned it to the news to see what the temp. was going to be. The temperature comes next. But something interesting came on.....

News Person: Hello.... We are live on West AV. We have discovered a death.... Or was it a suicide? We looked in further and found who this victim was. Its a female, 5'4, Brown hair, mixed. We estimated the age of her is in between 16-18. Jas'Mariee Young. Was it a suicide or a murder? We'll  be back to give further information... Live on 24/7 News.

I cried and cried then  I stopped. I cant continue to cry. I have to keep my head held high. I have to move on. Am I wrong? I turned the television off and fell asleep.......

____________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday: 4:10

Hudson's P.O.V:

I went the to  the mall and bought us cloths to last till we leave for Philly and some suitcases. I put her in the car and left. I finished my shower and got dressed. I put on my black high-waisted  leggings, a green cut up crop top and my green converse. And put my hair in a fishtail braid. I woke London up and got her ready....

She wore pink leggings a grey long-sleeve shirt that says ''Cutie'' and her gray and pink J's. I wet her hair and it waved up curly and pretty. After words I  put are stuff in the trunk and left. We had 30 minutes till we have to go to the airplane. I took my baby to the waffle house to get some waffles. We ate and left.

Hudson: Was it good?

London: Yes mama

Hudson: I love you Ladybug

London: Luh....you tew.

I laughed and started the ignition. We arrived at the airport. I grabbed the stuff and London and we walked to the lady that was giving the tickets. I gave her my ticket number and she scanned it and everything.

Lady1: Are you sure your making the right decision?

Hudson:...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is she making the right decision? Should she leave? What do you guys think?

10 votes+ 3 comments= :))))))))

 You think this is the end................This is only the beginning