❤6

Calliah's P.O.V:

Finishing up the last part of my plan then everything's going to be Cali's way! (Evil laugh).........Hudson? Yes you. You might, want to watch who you associate with......

Craig's P.O.V:

Hudson almost nearly fainted. She was looking at someone. The person looked familiar.

My heart stopped......that's the guy who shot me.

Ryniah's P.O.V:

We didn't have a home here yet so we went in a hotel. I got her situated. I smiled at Brooklyn when she fell asleep.

Ray, Jas, and Craig called me. I called Jas'Mariee back. She answered and she was worried as hell.

Jas'Mariee: Ri!!!!! Where the hell are you? Are you in trouble. Do I need to bring my blade? Cause you know I'll cut a nigga!

Ryniah: Hahhaahhaha! Girl you crazy! And no! I'm fine, I just had to get away from it all you know? I moved.(I mumbled on the last part.

Jas'Mariee: (Coughs) Say what now?!

Ryniah:(Mumbling) I-I said I moved.

Jas'Mariee: Bitch!! Imma beat yo ass.! Why the fuck would you move!???.

Ryniah: I couldn't take the guiltiness. It was, eating me alive.

Jas'Mariee: (sigh) Hey, I love you yo.

Ryniah:(crying) Same here.

She hung up and I sat down on the edge of the bed. I had to do what was best for my family... Apparently I left some family out.

Adrian's P.O.V:

I came back home and I called Chresanto back... He picked up.

Chresanto: Hey Adrian....

Adrian: Hey.

Chresanto: I think we took long enough of a break Adrian.... I miss you so much.... Please, let's get back together.

Adrian: I miss you too. Come by.

20 minutes later.

Chresanto came by and soon as I opened the door he crashed his lips on mine. Ohhh, boy. I haven't felt that in a while. He made us. Fall on the couched. We didn't break the kiss.

He licked my bottom lip begging for entrance. I let him in. We kissed for a long time...

Chresanto: I love you Adrian.

Adrian: I like you too.(Chresanto looks at her dead) KIDDING! I love you too.

He took off my cloths and kissed my body in places that made me arch and scream his name. I took off his cloths and we had a moment. He put himself in me and went in an out fast fast and so fast that my body was shaking.

Adrian: AhaahahahahahahaahanbahahNanHhHhhhhhhHhhahhhahahHahahahu!!!!!!!(Screaming)

He kept going till he fell and was do breathless. I laughed and then my laughed went away instantly. My eyes widened and I couldn't talk.

Adrian: C-Chresanto?

Chresanto: Yeah(breathing heavy)

Adrian: Where's your condom?!!

O O

____. Uh oh

Goal::::::5 votes&2 comments to go on...