❤8

Jas'Mariee's P.O.V:

This is the last straw !!! I took a knife and put it to my boyfriends neck. He laughed.

.

Jas'Mariee: Oh you think this funny?

Lamar: You dumb bitch! Its funny!!! Now put the knife down!

Jas'Mariee: Nigga!!; I'll cut you so deep, you'll bleed bad and ill ride the wave on out of here![Putting the knife to his neck rubbing it softly]

Lamar: A-Alright put it down!

Jas'Mariee: [Cuts him and runs out] 

I ran out and didn't look back I ran faster then ever I looked back and seen Lamar bleeding while running to me. I tripped over stoop step. And backed up as he looked me in my eyes and about to approach me. I pushed him and ran. He grabbed my hair. I screamed.

Lamar: Bitch!!!!!!!!! Take me to the hospital NOW!

Jas'Mariee: Ok! Ok!

I took him to the hospital. As I was driving, he punched me in my head. Non-Stop. I just kept crying and swerving around. We arrived and we signed in. From Lamar hitting me in my head, my vision was going in and out. I limped to the bathroom to check myself. A girl opened the door. It was Hudson. She grabbed me and hugged me.

Jas'Mariee: U-Uh what's g-going on?[Rubbing head]

Hudson: We think Adrian is d-dead.

Jas'Mariee: No...NO...NO!NO! NO !NO !NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lamar: Shut up bitch!!

Jas'Mariee: [Grabbing a poison medicine type, pouring it in his drink] Want something to drink.?

Lamar: Yeah[Drinking it]

Jas'Mariee: [Snickers]

Lamar: [Falls and faints]

(In Adrian's Thoughts)

Where am I........ Its pitch black here..... Am I dead? Whats going on?! 

Hudson's P.O.V:

Lord please don't let Adrian be dead! I seen the doctor walking towards us..... Her head was down. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. Don't let her be dead.....

Doctor: Uh........Guys Im sorry, she's gone.

Hudson: WHAT THE FUCK? NO SHE AINT! SHES ALIVE! SHE IS! THERES A ERROR I KNOW THERE HAS TO BE!

Doctor: Ma'am?

Hudson: NAW YO! SHE ALIVE [Pushing the doctor and running to where Adrian is] BABY GIRL!!! COME ON MA! YOU ALIVE! I KNOW THIS......

(In Adrian's Thoughts)

I here Hudson yelling "Come on baby girl, you alive''. I can here Chresanto crying and banging on the wall. 

I'll be back baby.......

Hudson: NO [Crying] 

Doctor: You have to leave....

Hudson:I'll sue you, if you unhook her! Leave her be! Like I said she's alive![Walking out]

I walked out the door waving bye to everyone and getting in my car. I know my cousin like I know myself. I know she isn't dead........Some way, Some how, she's speaking with herself....... If that doctor unhooks her, she's going to be Sadly Mistaken......

What will happen? What is going on???

10 votes+3 comments