❤1

(3 months after)

Hudson's P.O.V:

I'm so happy that were graduating out o High school! Me and Jacob are throw! Forever! It's me as London. She's now 2 years old. I just knew she would see her dad. I got in the shower and showered. The flashbacks came back in my head constantly.

*Flashback*

I looked up to see Quisha and Xavier. My eyes widened. Quisha held up a needle with Clear bubbly fluid in it.

She stuck it in my thigh and I screamed but then I noticed that I had duck tape on my mouth. I looked down on my dress.

There it was blood stained. With unstoppable blood coming out. I went in and out I felt clustered in. I was drugged and fell out unconscious....

*End of Flashback*

I splashed the water in my eyes and breathed. My heart pounded as if was living in the past. I shook my head. I dried off and got ready.

My hair was curled and a dirty blonde. I did my make up and put on my gown. It was burgundy. I smiled and walked out. I got London ready. The question I hate she asked.!

London: Dad? Da-ad!

Hudson: Baby? I'm mom. Your dad is, gone.

London:.....

What am I going to do web she asks again or what am I going to do period?.....

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Jacob's P.O.V:

I tried to get my mind off the fact that's me and Hudson aren't together and that me and my daughter won't have the right connection. I cried a little. Then got ready.

----At the ceremony----

I walked across the stage and said my speech.

Jacob: I'm so happy to be walking across this stage!

Crowd: (Laughs)

Jacob: But most importantly, (Looks at Hudson) I could't have mass it without Hudson. She helped me a lot. Even though I've been ungrateful. But yeah.(Strugs) thanks!

Crowd: Cheers and Claps

I sat down and and seen Hudson. Boy was she the highlight of my day. I was sitting by Raquan and Chresanto.

They gave me a dap and we at there. I heard the announcer announce Hudson's name. I seem her walk across the stage and she looked at me then look away.

Hudson: I'm really happy to be finally graduating.!

Crowd: (Cheers)

Hudson: Yes it has been CRAZY but, once you really focus you'll get through it. Thanks guys!! Love you!

Ryniah&Adrian: YOU BETTA DO DAT!!

Hudson laughed and walked off the stage. The other graduates walked off the stage also.

The ceremony was over and I was walking towards the front. I waked up to a little girl, I seem her face a it was my daughter. I picked her up and she was laughing and playing with my hair.

Hudson: What do you think your doing? Huh?

Jacob: Aye! She's my daughter too! So chill out!

Hudson: Whatever! When are you getting her? I have work tomorrow.[Looking away]

Jacob: Today.

Hudson's P.O.V:

I walked up to Jas'Mariee.

She looked so cute she had on a peach and real dress. It was cute. She was my new best friend.

Hudson: Hey Boo!

Jas'Mariee: Hey girl! Hey London! She's to cute.

London: Tank oo ( Saying Thank you)

Hudson: (Giggles) Yeah we're all going out to celebrate. You can come.

Jas'Mariee: Uh? Ok!! I'll see you then but text me! Love you babe.

She walked away. I walked over by the clique. I seem Ray with India and Ryniah with Mike. I shook my head. India was all over him. I rolled my eyes and hugged everyone except Jacob.

Hudson: You guys we should start getting ready to go out.

E/B: Yeah....

✌✌✌✌At home✌✌✌✌

I got ready. I put my hair in a bun and put on some Ambercrombie shorts and a Misfit muscle shirt. I put on my black TOMS and left.

Ryniah'a P.O.V:

Things have been weird between me and Mike. I think he's trying to back out of the deal. He can't! He promised.

He told me he doesn't want to do this anymore. I asked him to just make something up. He looked at me and shook his head.

I put on a sun dress ad some sandals with a sleeveless jean jacket. Me and him left.

Hudson's P.O.V:

We arrived at the place and we sat down. We started eating and talking. Jacob looked at me and winked. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom. The flashbacks came.

*Flashback*

I looked up to see Quisha and Xavier. My eyes widened. Quisha held up a needle with Clear bubbly fluid in it.

She stuck it in my thigh and I screamed but then I noticed that I had duck tape on my mouth. I looked down on my dress.

There it was blood stained. With unstoppable blood coming out. I went in and out I felt clustered in. I was drugged and fell out unconscious....

*End of Flashback*

I cried and just cried. Some girls walked in and one looked familiar. Calliah? Yea that's that bitch! She pushed Jas'Mariee! I gave her a look and she came Ho to me. The place was packed with teens.

Calliah: Girl what you lookin at?!

Hudson: You hoe!!

Calliah: (Slaps Hudson)

Hudson: (Grabs her head and bashes it into the water senser.

Hudson: You think you can touch me? Huh? Tuh! You sadly mistaken!

Sadly 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷Mistaken🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷