16

Hudson's P.O.V:

I looked down at my feet and then at my daughter. She smiled at me. I glanced at the lady. I shook my head yes... She gave me my  ticket and the two guys carried our stuff. We sat in a available area and the gave us pillows. Me and London got comfortable in our seats after putting the luggage away. The speaker came on and announce that all doors has been officially closed. My heart stopped for a moment. Something wasn't right. I looked over. London was gone. I looked around no London. I took my seat belt off and began to wonder around. A lady that worked on the plane walked up to me.

Lady: Ma'am can I help you with something?

Hudson: Yes, my daughter she was right here then she was gone....

Lady: Ok ma'am stay calm, Ill send the plane search out....

Hudson: Ok.....[Breathing fast]

Lady2: Is this your daughter?

Hudson: Yes...[Sighs] Thank you...

Lady2: No problem

Hudson: Don't ever do that again! Do you understand?

London: Yes ma...[Cries]

Hudson:[Hugs London]

We both sat down and put the seat belts on. I strap a seat belt down on London too....The plane took off. Woah! London looked at me and gave me that ''OMG'' look. We should be in Philly in no time......

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ryniah's P.O.V:

I haven't heard from anyone at all....

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hudson's P.O.V:

9:53 AM Wednesday

I lifted my head off the pillow and looked at London. Sound asleep. I grabbed my phone and looked through my picture Gallery. Pictures of Jacob and I in there. Tears escaped my eye somehow. I had to move on from this. Destiny is Destiny. And Destiny was not with Jacob. Time for a new life... I went on my twitter account I had a message from Analyiah! OMG I haven't seen her since 9th grade. And  she in Philly! She told me to come by.... cant wait to see her. We landed like in twenty minutes!

Twitter messages

@Hudson-Love: OMG girl Imy2! We bout' to land so ill see you after I get settled in.

@Aniliyah-Holmes: OK!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT FORGET and maybe we can have lunch or something..

@Hudson-Love: Ok! Seeyah! 

I smiled and took off me and London's Seatbelt off. I grabbed our stuff, and my car was there  watting. I opened the trunk and put the stuff in there. Me and London was starving! We went to the hotel and put our stuff in. And London looked  the window...... Something was up with her. I had that motherly intawishin. She ran to me and hugged me. 

Hudson: Whats wrong baby?[Nealing down]

London: I want daddy..........

Hudson: [Looks away]

London: I want daddy!

Hudson: Daddy? Uh Daddy went to, Uh... Want some ice cream?

London: Yes! [Jumps up and down]

Hudson: Ok comeone 

I grabbed my purse and phone. And me and London left. We went to Kopps and I got her some Cookies and cream... Damn,  just like her daddy thats his favorite ice-cream too. I shook my head and put her in the car. I called Analilyah, and told her to meet me at Chancery. She agreed. Ito headed there. I pulled up and I got the seats. Me and London ordered. Then I seen Analiyahwalking up. She looked cute. She bent  over and hugged me. She looked confused.

Hudson: What?

Analiyah: Who is this?

Hudson: Oh![Laughs] This my baby she 3. Her name is London...

Analilyah:[Gasps] Oh my god! She is beautiful! Guess what?

Hudson: What? [Tilts head]

Analilyah: Im pregnant.!

Hudson: For real! Congradulations! 

Analilyah: Thank you! Im about to order, because Im hungry as hell!\

I laughed! We all had a great time and agreed to hook up again............. Everything is going well so far...............

12 votes + 4 Comments = ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Should Hudson speak too fast? What will go down?