Chapter 6

Zoey led the others to an abandoned building. "Here we are." She stated waving her arms out.

"Where is here exactly?" Michi looked at Zoey.

"Here is the place where your parents are."

"Can you be any less vague?" Michi asked adding attitude.

Zoey sighed. "Just follow me." She lead the group to a secret hatch. "Just follow this and you'll find your parents."

"You're not coming with us?" Lena asked.

"Nah. I shouldn't be here anyways. So. See yah." Zoey then turned and ran off, disappearing within the distance.

The others popped open the hatch and peered down the passageway. Darkness filled it. The only light source was that at the end of the tunnel.

"Are we sure about this?" Michi asked.

"We're sure!" Both Lexis and Soka stated at the same time. Once they realized what they had done, the two glared and growled at each other as if wanting to start a fight with each other again.

"You two calm down!" Mack ordered passively. Lexis and Soka both glared at him and pushed Mack into the hole.

"NEVER TELL A WOMAN TO CALM DOWN!!!" They both yelled in unison before jumping in after Mack. A scream - which sounded like a girl's scream - echoed through the tunnel shortly after.

The remaining four stared down at the hole and sighed. One by one, they jumped in after one another to join the rest of their team.

"So who screamed?" Michi asked, even though they all knew who it had been.

"It was Mack." Lexis pointed to her brother who had two identical black eyes.

"Serves him right for trying to calm us down." Soka laughed as she high-fived Lexis.

Mack got up and ran over to Michi. "They're meanies!" He sniffled.

"I hate to break it to you, but you deserved that." The group carried on while Mack just stared into blank space sulking.

***

The seven young mages walked into a large room with multiple cages. It was creepy and mysterious. The continued to walk along. Taking each step with a caution. All the cells seemed to be empty. All but one. In a cell to the back, the seven could see a small girl. She had been hugging her knees - which hid her face - in the back corner of the cell, her back was against the wall. Ever so often she would rock back and forth a bit. Her long blond hair draped around her like a blanket. As the seven go closer, they could recognize this girl as being Mavis, the founder of Fairy Tail.

"Master!" Lena shouted and raced towards the cell. Mavis lifted her head to see the others join Lena. Her eyes widened with fear.

"Why are you all here?" Mavis asked.

"To save our parents." Neko replied. "They have been taken from us and we want to save them."

"I'm sorry." Mavis looked back down.

"Don't be sorry Master. It's not your fault." Lena tried to comfort her.

"But it is my fault."

Lena backed away a bit. "W-what do you mean master?"

"It's my fault he's taken them. It's my fault he took them away. It's because I refused to be his...."

"It's not your fault first master." Michi stated. "It's whoever he is' fault."

"Please don't cry master. We'll go get him to free you and our parents! And while we're at it we'll teach him a lesson!" Lena roared and ran off alone.

"No! She doesn't know what she's up against! One of you must go after her and stop her!" Mavis got up, fear had now filled her soul.

"I will!" Mack offered. "She is my little sister after all!" And with that, he raced off after Lena.

"I'll also go. They may need some help!" James stated heroically and ran after Mack.

Mavis looked at the remaining four. "I know where your parents are. But you must be careful. Something isn't right."

Soka, Lexis, Michi, and Neko all nodded, confirming that they would take the utmost caution when saving their parents.

"They are just down there." Mavis pointed to a darkened hallway where the only light was at the end of it. "Be safe. And good luck." Mavis whispered as the four kids cautiously walked down the hallway.

================================

{I'm sorry for not updating (for what felt like forever...). I was busy, but I also had lost my motivation to write... yes. This can happen. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope to update soon. I apologize if this is cliff-hanger-ish... till next time. Xfang.}