Chapter 10

Our Heroes are back at Fairy Tail and everything seems as it should be.

...Or so it seems...

Fairy Tail was just as chaotic as usual. Tables, chairs, even people flew through the air. People fought each other unaware of the original reason in which it began.

Mira stood at the bar, cleaning as she usually did. She looked up from her work only to be met with someone else's lips. The perpetrator grinned as a blush came across Mira's face.

"L-Laxus!" She mumbled, breaking the kiss.

"Shh..." Laxus put his pointer finger to Mira's mouth and kissed her. He grinned as she kissed him back.

At the back of the guild, in the infirmary, Lucy was sprawled out on a bed with Natsu next to her.

"It will be okay. Luce." He reassures Lucy.

"Are you sure? We're trusting a child with the life of our second child?" Natsu looked at Lucy.

Lucy just smiled and nodded. "I'm positive."

Natsu sighed and calmed down a bit. "Okay."

Wendy then walked over to the two with Nikki. "Thanks to Ultear {I don't care if she dyed in the series, she's alive here!}, we were able to speed up the growth of your child."

Natsu and Lucy looked at Wendy slightly confused but when Nikki walked out of the special room, they understood what she meant.

"Hey mom, dad." Nikki smiled and waved at her parents.

"And you didn't trust her." Lucy slapped Natsu playfully.

"I'm glad I put my faith in your decision Luce." Natsu chuckled.

"I'll leave you three to discuss." Wendy then quickly left the room to give the three some space.

Wendy walked half-way across the guild hall only to be tackled by Romeo.

"Tag!" He shouted getting up. "You're it!" Romeo then quickly ran off hinting for Wendy to follow him.

Wendy smiled and chased after Romeo.

The two kids chased one another through the flying chairs and tables, dodging other guild members.

Everything was merrily.

...Until...

Romeo accidentally knocked into Erza's back making her drop her beloved strawberry cake.

"M-my strawberry cake..." Erza mumbled out as she stared at the poor plop of cake on the wooden floor below.

"I'm sorry Erza." Romeo sympathetically apologized.

"It's okay..." She mumbled her lie.

"Oka-" Wendy slid into Romeo causing him to fall face first into Erza's cake.

"You're it!" Wendy shouted proudly.

Erza's eye twitched before she lost it. "YOU CLUMSY KIDS!!!!!"