Suga- I'm just lucky

Eleanor's POV

Me and my bestfriend are going to the concert of BTS. Im so exited and so is she. Since we are bestfriends she bought me tickets and it was a VIP ticket. Perks of having a rich friend. I said I would pay her but she said no need. So i thanked her and said we should go and get ready becauase the concert starts at 8:00pm and now it's 4:15. She agreed and got ready.

After 2 hours...

Its now 6:15, and we hired a driver to get us so it would not be hard for us to find a cab later. We told the driver where the concert is held and waited patiently for us to arrive there.After 20 minutes, we arrived there and thanked the driver telling him that we will call him after the concert.

We went to the entrance of the venue and there was a lot of fans already and those are the fans that dont have tickets for the concert, thats why they are outside. Its a good thing a security saw our tickets and let us in.

We were directed to our seats and it was already 7:55, I was so exited to finally see them.

After 5 minutes, the lights dimmed and Boy in luv started playing making fans scream.

I saw Jungkook first then V and J-hope. I screamed while taking a video. Jimin,Rapmon,Jin and my bias Suga are already forming the formation for their song. I was enjoying the first song then came their other songs.

It was already 11:00pm and the concert ends at 11:30pm so they said they will sing the last song for tonight I need u my favorite song of theirs.

Suga started singing and while he was singing he was staring at me and when it comes to the chorus part he still stares at me.
Thats why girls beside me are screaming like crazy thinking suga was staring at them and singing to them.

I tried hard not to scream suga's name after they sing their song and just take pictures. They finally said the concert is already done and BTS went backstage when a security guard stop me.

My friend said that she really have to go to the restroom to pee since she did not have the chance to pee earlier.

"Miss, is it alright if you give me your number?" The security says. "Why do you need my number?" I asked questionally. "Because suga is asking for it and asked if its ok with you." He said, handing me a paper for me to write my number.

I was shock and happy at the same time. "Oh ok. Here thats my number." I said and smiled. He smiled back and said he has to go backstage.

I went outside and told my friend everything and she was happy for me. Later that night suga texted and that was the start of a good relationship. Now I could say that Im just lucky.