Suga-Don't Spend Time

Liana's POV

I texted Suga my boyfriend if he could come over since its their break this month and I was hoping we could go and watch movies and cuddle with each other but I guess he have plans because he declined my offer. He said he was at bighit recording their new song. But I thought it was their break but oh well.

I decided to just stroll around by myself and went to a nearby mall. I was looking through the racks of clothes when I saw Suga across the shop sitting with a girl laughing and being too friendly with each other.

I can feel my blood boil just by seeing them there so instead of confronting them I found myself walking back to my house and slamming the door shut. I went straight up to my room and went to my bed.

I was trying so hard not let my tears fall but I couldn't stop it until such time I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up because someone was tapping me lightly. I half open my eyes and closed my eyes again when I saw Suga's face.

"What's wrong?" He asked concern clear in his voice. I didn't answer him. "Are you mad?" He asked and repeatedly poked me. "Will you stop that." I said getting irritated. "Talk to me then." He said. I rolled my eyes and look at his face. "Who was that girl you were with at the shop?"

"You saw me?" He asked with a surprised look and I nod. "Well I can explain. She is my cousin and we were talking about things." He said in a calm tone. He saw that I didn't buy his explanation so he sighed longer.

"Fine! I was letting her help me find the perfect give for you because I wanted to surprise you. But she really is just my cousin." He said scratching the back of his neck and my facial expression softened.

"Okay, I'm sorry for getting mad. I was just so annoyed that you couldn't come over and when I saw you with your cousin I just lost it you know." I said apologetically. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"You will be the only girl I have eyes for. Remember that." He said and hugged me tighter as I felt my heart beating faster by the passing seconds.