Taehyung-Lipstick stain

Lauren's POV

Me and taehyung are going to a club with the other members to celebrate their awards earlier at the MAMA awards.

I was putting my make up on when taehyung went in and said he had to get something.

After getting what he needed to get, he looked up and said i look beautiful. I blush then thank him. He went out saying he'll wait for me downstairs.

After getting satisfied on the way i look, i took my purse and look at the huge mirror one last time.

I went downstairs to see my boyfriend on his phone texting someone, i went over to him to see who it is but he quickly turned off his phone.

It was suspicious but i'll let that slip for now. "Lets go?" He asked. "Sure, just let me get my shoes." I said picking up my 4in heels.

"Ok, i'll be in the car." He said and went out to go to the car.
I wore my heels and then lock the door when i was outside already. I went to his car and we drove silently to the place were celebrating.

After 20 minutes, we arrived at a fancy club in korea. We went inside and tried looking for the others and we spot them at the VIP section.

We went there and greeted them. I congratulated the guys for their sucess. I excuse myself to go to the restroom and wash my hands. After i got back to our table taehyung said he would get us drinks.

He took awhile in getting the drinks but i thought that there are alot if people ordering drinls thats why it took awhile for him to order.

He was back, drinks in hand but even if the lights of the club was dim and dark i could still clearly see that there was something on his cheeck.

"Is that lipstick stain taehyung?" You asked "Huh?.... um no." He said stuttering "Dont lie taehyung." I said starting to get mad. I did not kiss him on his cheeck tonight, so it was imposibble that it was my lipstick. "Fine, a fan kiss me on the cheecks that was it. We took a picture. Done." He said looking straight to my eyes.

"Are you sure?" I asked unsure "Yes im sure, dont worry i'll be by your side for the whole night. I love you." He said smiling "I love you too taehyung. Im sorry if i accused you." I said "Its ok. Dont worry i have my eyes on you and only you." He says hugging me.