Rap Monster-Miss Right

Amanda's POV

Classes were already dismissed and students are expected to go home already but I stayed in the library to study peacfully because if I go home now, my mom would only make me help her in the kitchen and I wont finish studying at all.

I look through the shelves to find a book about the subject I'm studying for, then finally I found the book I've been looking for and decided to find a table in the library to read it quietly.

I found a table near the window and decided to sit there. I placed my things on the chair and sat on the other chair. There are 3 chairs in the table and it was quite spacious. I wasn't really the only student here in the library, there were others on the other table too. I checked my watch and it was already 4:15pm. I decided to go home at exactly 5:15pm so that my mom wouldnt get angry at me for coming home late.

I started reading when someone tapped me on my shoulders. I look up to see a good looking cute guy holding 2 books.
"Hey Im Namjoon but pls call me Rap monster. Can I sit here? I like how it overlooks the school and it makes me comfortably read my book." He said while smiling warmly. I nodded and smiled back "Sure Rap monster. Go ahead."

I look down again to read my book and tried to concentrate. After 40 minutes, I was almost done reading my book when Rap monster called me. "Um when is your test gonna happen?" He asked me. "Next week, why?" I asked confused."Nothing really, your so serious reading it and its still next week. I thought it was tomorrow. I couldnt even concentrate on reading my book because of your face. Your cute if your serious tho." He said chuckling.

I blushed a little for his compliment "I just love to study ahead of time. Thanks for the compliment. How about you? What book are you reading?" I asked changing the topic and closing my book to look at him.

He smiled and showed me his book "Its called Finding Miss Right. " He said closing his book also. "Wont you get tired of finding your Miss right?" I asked him again.

"No, because I already found her." He said smiling cheekily. "What do you mean?" I asked not clearly understanding what he said. He took my hand and interwind it with his hands. I can feel my heartbeat racing so fast I swear I can hear it.

"You, you are my Miss Right Amanda. I've had a crush on you before and I thought my feelings would just go away but it didnt. I was already inlove with you. And i decided to tell you know." He said blushing furiously after what he said. "Pls love me back." He added and looked down. I sighed and decided to give him a chance. "Ok Rap Monster. I will love you back but if you look at other girls I swe-" I wasnt able to finish my sentence because he cupped my face and kissed me.

"I only see you Amanda. Thank you for giving me a chance." He said pulling away and hugged me. I smiled, I'm his Miss Right.