Jin-I'm always yours

Hailey's POV

I just got back from work and I just place my things on the center table and sat on the couch to rest for a little bit and to wait for jin to call me.

I am dating jin for a year know and I have been with the boys for also a year so we are really close especially with my sweet boyfriend jin. But lately his been distant and I know he is busy but atleast he makes a little effort to talk to me.

My phone started ringing then I checked the caller only to see Rap monster. "Hey hailey Jin wanted me to tell you that he will go there a litte late, and that his very busy ." He said. I was already really dissapointed. Why cant he just be the one to tell and call me? I sighed "Okay, thanks rapmon. Bye!" I hanged up wanting to just sleep and thats exactly what I did.

I went to the bedroom and change my clothes then fell asleep. I was in a deep sleep when I felt a heavy weight beside me, I opened my eyes seeing Jin peacefully sleeping and had his arms securely wraped around me. I cant help but smile, falling asleep once again.

I felt sad again in the morning when I notice that he was gone. I just got up from bed and washed my face to get ready for the day. I went downstairs only to find a note from jin saying "Go to Big Hit Entertainment today. We need to talk.
-Jin"

I felt nervous, alot of things are running in my mind. Is he going to break up with me? I hope not.

I got ready to meet jin and tried my best not to look nervous while going inside the building. It was dark and quiet, which does not happen usually.

When suddenly the boys and jin screamed "Surprise!!!" They were all smiling and jin walk towards me. "What the hell! You scared me." I screamed almost having a heart attack. He look shock of my sudden outburst while the boys were quiet on the background.

"Im sorry babe. We didn't mean to scare you, we just want to surprise you." He said.

"Not that, the note! I thought you dont want to be with me anymore." I said. "What? I would always be with you. Im yours." He said hugging me.

"Why are you distant in the past few days then?" I said releived his not breaking up with me. "I was busy planning this surprise for you." He answerd.

"Thank you jin. I love you so much." I said hugging him tightly. "I love you more hailey" He said hugging back only tighter.