Rap Monster-Girlfriend

Andrea's POV

My boyfriend just texted me saying that they would have an after party after they won an award.

The boys would probably text me to get a wasted Rap Monster. I decided to call my friends over, soon enough I saw them having several DVDs in hand and bags of chips.

It's already 11:40pm and we already finished 3 movies. I received a message from Jimin saying that I would have to get Rap Monster immediately. So I grabbed my car keys and drop my friends off to their houses. Thanking them for their company. I arrived at the club and Jimin saw me first.

He led me to the VIP section and I saw the other guys were drunk too except Jin who was only playing with his phone. He smiled at me and I ask them were he was.

They told me that he was in one of the stools in the bar asking for water and sure enough he was there. He looked really drunk and and an idea came over me. I was planning to act like one of the girls here in the club, I'm trying to see if he will flirt with me.

I changed the tone of my voice and made my way to him. I place my hands in his biceps and he look up. I was about to lean in when he held me by my shoulders.

"Sorry miss but I have a girlfriend. She would be upset if she sees me with you." He said. I wanted to laugh at his face but compose myself. "She's not here. She'll never know." I said getting closer to him but he slightly push me and scooted away.

"Sorry but you should just find other guys. I have a girlfriend." He said and going over to the guys. They had confused looks in their faces because Rap monster walk away from me. I walk over to them and told them the story and they only laugh saying that they would tease him tomorrow.

He walk over to me and heard my 'usual' voice and he hug me from behind. "There was a girl a while ago that look like you that was trying to flirt with me but I blow her off. I just told her I had a beautiful girlfriend." He said proud of himself. I only laugh and face him. "Love you Rap Monster." I said. "Love you more." He said sweetly.