Jungkook- Lyric prank

LINA'S POV

Buzz buzz...

I groaned and rubbed the sleep off my eyes. I groggily check the time and realized it was 7:00am

Buzz buzz buzz....

I checked the caller ID and realized it was (insert favorite youtuber's name) I answered the call while still half asleep.

"Yes ______?" I asked

"Did you forget what you promised me?"

"What promise?"

"You promised to help me prank my girlfriend. You told me you'd do the lyric prank with me." (Btw his gf is a friend of yours)

Ohh right, totally forgot for a second. So the plan was, before he starts texting me he would delete all our past messages so as to not get caught but screenshot it incase she doesn't believe it's a prank then he proceeds to pretend to text me in a flirty way then I'd flirt back and bombard him with flirtatious messages. The idea was to get her attention so I have to send him messages nonstop. You know all that for content (lol)

"Oh yeah, right. So when do we start your little prank?" I said now sitting up.

"Now. It's the best time since she's still in bed."

"Ok fine, go ahead and text me."

I was anticipating his messages that's why I can't focus on anything else.

Meanwhile

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I'm cooking breakfast and I kept on calling my girlfriend asking how she wanted her eggs but I guess she's still asleep.

I decided to make scrambled eggs for her with toast.

Since I don't have any schedule today, I decided to add pancakes for breakfast.

I'm sure Lina would be so surprised when she sees this.

I thought while smiling to myself.

LINA'S POV

The prank was a success. We totally fooled (insert friend's name) in to thinking I had a thing for her boyfriend. I might really be a big flirt I thought.

I was so busy  smiling and laughing at our silly messages that I didn't notice jungkook entering the room.

"Babe, breakfast is ready." He said while kissing my cheek.

"Ok let me just finish this."

He slightly glanced at my phone but I was surprised he grabbed it out of my hands.

"What's this?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows while scanning my messages with (insert favorite youtuber's name)

"Babe I can explain. It's not what you think." I said getting up trying to get my phone back but he only held it higher above his head.

"Not what I think? Is this why you couldn't hear me calling you downstairs because you were busy hitting up some other guy?" He asked while clenching his jaw.

"Jungkook listen to me. It's a prank. Come on you know me. I would never do that to you."

He looked away still in doubt.

"Go ahead and text him, it's just for the content of his YouTube channel. Please don't misunderstand."

I was now holding his other hand, hoping he'll believe me.

"Promise?" He asked while looking straight to my eyes.

"I promise. I love you and only you." I said kissing the tip of his nose. I could see he was trying not to smile

"Just make sure you'll never do this kind of prank again or else." He said while coming closer.

"Or else what?" I said raising an eyebrow at him.

"Or else I won't stop tickling you." He mischievously said and ran up towards me then attacked me with his tickles.

"Stoppp I can't breathe." I laughed while trying to push him away.

"Fine, I warned you already. Do that again and I'll show you the consequence. 😉"

So I'll leave that to your imagination hehe.

Anyways regarding BOOK 2, I decided to postponed it and continue making parts for this one 'till it reaches a certain chapter.

Hope you'll like this one!

-BG💜