Rap Monster-Surprise

Dani's POV

I checked my phone for any calls or messages from Rap monster but there were none. Despite the fact its Valentines today, he still has to practice for their new choregraphy. My bestfriend called saying we should hang out because she has no boyfriend to share this day with. I agreed and texted Rap monster about my plans because he told me that he will be home late.

I look for some comfortable clothes to wear and when I found the perfect items, I placed it on top of my bed and head to the bathroom to have a quick afternoon.

I will meet Jess, my bestfriend in a coffee shop inside the mall a few blocks away from my house. I wanted to excercise my legs so I walk my way there. After 15 minutes I walk inside the coffee shop and saw my bestfriend waving at me. She already ordered my drink so I went up to her and hugged her and she hugged back.

We were just talking and laughing so much that people would just look at our direction and give us weird looks. We just shrugged it off and continued chatting with each other.

"Let's go to the rooftop. I have something to show you." She  said. I look at my watch and saw it was already 6 in the evening. "At this hour? I'm sure its already dark." I said. "Please. I have to let you see this. Please." She said dramatically. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Wait! Wear this. Tie it around your head." She said and hand me a blindfold. With a confused expression I just took it and place it around my head. She guided me all throughout the way.

I heard the door opened and she gently pushed me inside. Still holding my hands she made me stand on the center or so I think its where she made me stand.

She slowly untie the blindfold and let go of my hands and I quickly adjusted to the lights surrounding me. I look around for my bestfriend but couldn't see her. Thinking this was a prank I slowly turned around when I saw Rap Monster smiling holding a heart shaped balloon.

"What are you doing here?" I asked still shocked. "I wanted to surprise you." He said slowly walking over to me and handing me the balloon. "You said you were practicing." I said. "I was preparing all this. So did you like it?" He ask. "Yes I love it. Thank you." I said hugging him. After a moment of silence he spoke up.

"I love you so much." He uttered. I smiled "I love you so much too."