Suga-I thought you like him

Nicole's POV

I am really upset and sad because suga just confessed his feelings for my bestfriend hani.

Suga is my close guy friend while hani is my girl bestfriend. The three of us always go to other places, and I thought that suga always goes with us because he had feelings for me too but i was so wrong. His feelings is for my bestfriend.

I smiled bitterly while looking at them. They look so happy and inlove with each other. It broke my heart to pieces. I know i sound selfish but I just cant help it. I envy hani so much.

I excused myself to go to the rooftop. When I got there, i felt the tears that i have been stoping awhile ago so they wont see how heartbroken i am to see them together.

I sat down in the corner and cried harder. I never felt this kind of pain before and trust me it hurts so badly.

Suga's POV

I confessed to hani but that doesnt really mean i love her. This confessing thing isnt real.

Me and hani planned this from the start, to see the reaction of nicole. I have love her from the day that i met her and she is the only girl that caught my attention.

I wanted to see what she will do when i pretend to confess to hani, because i want to know if she feels the same way.

There are alot of guys chasing and wanting her attention and i want to be the guy that gets all her attention. She has been hanging around with her new guy friend lately. So when she excused herself a sudden hope inside me was building up. Hope that she feels the same way.

After a few minutes, i decided to go after her to the rooftop. I found her sitting in the corner while crying hard.

I bent down to her level "Why are you crying nicole?" I asked "Im sorry, Im just really inlove with you suga." She said absentmindly. Those words formed a smirk on my lips.

Realizing what she said, she look up at me and widened her eyes in shock. "Forget what i said." She says embarresed, while looking down.

I lift her chin up so that she is looking in my eyes "I am so inlove with you too nicole. That confessing thing with hani is all pretend. We planned it to see whats your reaction of us dating. Im sorry if you have to cry because of it." I explained while hugging her.

"Its fine, you dont have to say sorry." She said while wiping her tears away. "Nicole will you make me the happiest man alive and be my girlfriend?" I asked hoping she'll say yes. "Yes!!" She said and hug me. I hugged back tightly.

We pulled away and look into eachothers eyes and slowly we lean in. And after a few seconds, I felt her soft lips and i kissed her gently. She kissed back.

"I love you suga." She said while smiling "I love you more nicole" I said while smiling back at her.