Chapter 2

Amiyah~
*mm*

I felt somebody quickly pull off the covers, I sat up so quickly because it's cold as a Mf, I seen that it was Andre.

"Get up before were late" he said, pulling me out of bed I mugged the side of his face I now regret showing him where I keep my spare key.✌.

I walked into the bathroom and did my hygiene thing, once I walked out he wasn't in my room so I assumed he was in the living room.

I got dressed in my high waisted ripped shorts and my red crop top, and for my shoes I put on my red white and black Jordan's, after I did my hair which I left straight.

I grabbed my backpack that has my dime bags in it, I put on lip gloss and walked out of my room.

"Turn around" he said, I sighed and turned around.

"Your fucking shorts show your ass go change" he said acting like my dad.

"No it ain't my fault that my ass is fat, now leggo" I said walking past him and out the door, girls gave me dirty looks when I walked out of my apartment complex.

I hopped into his Mercedes Benz, this is just one of his cars he got tons but he won't let me have this one and this one is my favorite.

When he got in, he started the car and pulled out, soon My favorite song by Tink started playing.

'Oh yeah yeah yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah, somebody real is hard to find, somebody worth al-

"Turn it back on" I whined that's my favorite song because it's basically my life to be honest...

"No, I don't want your ass to start crying like you did last time" he said turning on fetty wap 679 but it's true I do cry through that song.

Once we pulled up to school I rolled my eyes because it's the same old, thots hating and niggas begging😒.

We walked into the double doors of hell, and made our way to my locker, I did my combination and grabbed my books from 2 weeks ago.

"Ouch" I said after Andre slapped my ass extra hard.

"Well you put it out their" he said smirking I rolled my eyes as we made our way to the gym, we sat on the crowded bleachers so I sat on Andre's lap.

"Can I come to the trap with you today" I asked while playing subway surfers.

"Hell no!" He said, making me suck my teeth.

"Why not" I asked turning my body around to face him.

"Because the last time you came you shot Moose in the leg" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"He's a pussy" I said flicking his head and turning back around which is when he squeezed my thigh.

"Stop hitting me little girl" he said, into my ear while letting go I rolled my eyes and got on Facebook.

"Take a picture with me" I said and he put his chin on my shoulder and I stuck my tongue out and took the picture.

"Hey Andre" said a girl who came up to us biting her lip thirsty.

"Latisha" he said waving her off and she scoffed.

"So you don't know me anymore! I guess it's because this bitch!" She snapped causing stares I stood up calmly.

"You don't know me so don't be calling me a bitch! I hate when females be getting mad when a nigga don't want them then they wanna take it out on somebody else, well hoe fuck you and get a life!" I snapped pushing her out of my way and walking down off the bleachers.