Chapter 2 The Letter

Hey minna! I know what your thinking...why is the last chapter, called chapter 1? Shouldn't it be chapter 6? Well, I'll explain why it's chapter 1 instead of chapter 6. You know how in some stories they don't start with the first chapter, they start it will the PROLOGUE?  The PROLOGUE is, the introductory of the story. And that means, the story doesn't really start there, but it's the beginning. And you know, after the PROLOGUE it's the first chapter, right? I did five PROLOGUE'S, because if i were to do all those 5 parts into one, then it will be a very, very, very long chapter, with...maybe...6000 words. So, it's either that I have to spilt it into five parts or put them all in one chapter and it will take you a few hours to finally finish it. Also, sorry for putting some swearing words in this Fanfic. I wanted the Step-Sister's and the Step-Mother to be really mean...so...again, I'm really sorry! Anyways, sorry if I'm wasting your time! Let's move on to the story! I hope you enjoyed the last five chapter's and I hope you enjoy this chapter~! Ja Ne~! =)

- Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku123)

Lucy's P.O.V

This morning I woke up really early, like at 6:00 am. Today, I'm gonna be very busy. Every Tuesday, I have to make breakfast for Queen Titania, Princess Minerva and Princess Lisanna, wash the dishes, do the laundry and hang them outside to dry them, prepare lunch, wash the floors everywhere in the house, sweep the floors and outside the mansion, clean every room in the mansion and organize the books in dad's old work room. I thought that I would hate Mondays, but I really hate Tuesdays. I have so many chores to do.

 I was in the middle of sweeping the floor's and then I hear a knock on the door.

Knock, Knock!  

" Can you get that Lucy! It's too far! " Princess Minerva said, while walking up the stairs.

" Okay! Coming! " I yelled, running up to the door.

" Hai! (yes!) " I said, as I opened the door.

" Um, hi. My name is Mirajane. I would like to give you letter form the royal family form the Fire Kingdom. Here. " Then she passed me the letter.

" What is this for? " I asked, grabbing the letter.

" Well...um...you see...this note is for all the people that live in this big mansion. Um...at the Fire Castle, they are holding a royal mask ball for the Prince's 18 birthday. He said, something about this girl he met about 12 or ten years ago...and...they got separated and stuff. Anyways, he has been waiting for a really long time to see her again...so...he wanted every post man or post woman to deliver a letter to everyone about this ball. Also he said, when he finds her, he's gonna ask her to marry him. " She replied.

" I see. That's why he's holding this ball? " I asked.

" Well, not really. He wants to see her again. So if he does this, he might see her again. " She said.

" Who's her? " I asked.

" It's a long story. Anyways, I hope you can come to the ball. " Then she bowed.

" Yeah, okay. Thank you for telling me. " I replied, bowing as well.

" Bye! " She said, smiling and waving good bye.

" Bye! " I said, smiling and waving good bye too.

A ball, huh? I don't think I'm cut out for this kind of stuff. Anyways, I gotta show this to Queen Titania and the other's. As soon as I closed the door, Queen Titania, Princess Lisanna and Princess Minerva were right behind me. I accidentally bumped into Queen Titania.