Chapter 9 So It Was You The Whole Time?!

Lucy's P.O.V

I was sweeping outside, then someone put there hand on my mouth and grabbed my hands and they dragged me into the forest. I tried to scream, but I couldn't.

Then finally they let me go and I yelled, " What was that fo- "

" Ssssshhhhhhh!!! I need to show you something really important. " Natsu said.

I can't believe it was Nasu the whole time! I thought it was someone else. 

" Ok, so what's so important that you have to tell me? " I asked.

Then he took out a picture from his pocket and he handed over to me.

" Look at the picture. " He said, I grabbed the picture from his hand.

I wonder what this is all about. I looked at the picture. But when I looked closer, I realized that it was Natsu when he was younger and Happy was in the picture. Then he was holding a girl's hand and she looked exactly like me when I was younger. Is that me and Natsu? They were both wearing a half broken heart necklace.

" No way. Is this me and you when we were kids?! " I asked.

" That's something that I don't know. But is that really you? " He asked.

" ...Yeah... " I replied.

" ...So...your the girl that I met 12 years ago, right?... " Natsu asked. 

I looked at Natsu and for some reason...I feel so happy...yet...I wanna cry.

" So it was you, huh? It's been a while...Natsu. " Tears started running down my face.

I tried to smile, but I couldn't. Natsu smiled too. Then he ran up to me and he hugged me.

" I missed you so much, Lucy. " He said.

" I missed you too, Natsu. " Then I looked at Happy and he was crying. 

Then we decided to have a group hug. It's been so long since I last saw him. I'm so Happy that I met him again!

Author's P.O.V

Two hearts meet after 10 years apart from each other. But here are the questions, if Lucy's Step-Mother, her two Step-Sister's and Natsu's dad finds out about this, will they tear them apart again? Will Natsu and Lucy stay together forever? There are so many questions, but some of them might be answered, in the next chapter.

~Chapter 10 - Two Hearts Meet Again - Preview + Author's Note~

Natsu and Lucy don't want to get separated again, so they decided to run away together...and Happy. Is this a good decision or no? What will their parents think is they found out about this? Everything will be answered in the next chapter.

Or until I update it.

I hope that you liked it so far. Sorry if this chapter was really short. I don't know what to write. Also, comment to tell me how you liked it so far. Thanks again! Ja Ne! =)

                                                                      - Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku123)