Chapter 15 Stay By Me

Lucy's P.O.V

I don't know where me and Natsu might go. I don't know where this journey might take me. But...I know that I have someone right next to me the whole time. Me, Happy and Natsu were all walking in a strange path.

Then I asked, " Hey Natsu, where are we even going? "

" I don't know. " He replied.

" Then...if we don't know where we even going, then what's the point of going on a journey? " Happy asked. Then Natsu stopped walking. So did me and Happy.

" I know that I have no idea where we going, but...I know that we'll go somewhere. " He said.

" And where would that be? " I asked.

" I know that one day we'll find that place. " He replied. It's only been a day, and a lot has happened. To me it feels like everything happened in a blink of an eye. 

Then a light summer breeze passed by us. Then my hair started flowing with the wind. Then all of a sudden, the wind slowly stops and the sun pops out from the clouds. I looked at the big bright blue sky. The clouds slowly faded away, leaving the sky bright blue. The sun, was still trying to shine brightly on this world.

 When I was little, whenever I looked at the sky, I always wondered...if maybe...one day...I'll be up there. Watching over everyone. Seeing how happy they are. How this world was so beautiful... How this world was an amazing place, for everyone to live in. 

Then I over heard someone call my name, " Luce! Lucy!  Hello?! Lucy, ya there?! Lucy! " I'm spacing out again, huh? Then I looked down from the sky. It was Natsu. " Were you spacing out? " He asked.

I replied, " I guess... I got lost in my memories by looking at the sky. " 

" Okay... " Happy said.

Then I have this weird feeling that is telling me, that I should go home before something far more worse will happen. Maybe I should tell Natsu. But then again, he might get mad at me for leaving him in the middle of his journey. Or should I say our journey

" Um...Natsu... " I began to say. Should I tell him or I shouldn't? Hmm....

" Yeah, what is it? Is something the matter? " He asked.

Then it took me a few seconds 'til I replied to his question. " Um...never mind! I forgot what I was gonna say! " I said, trying to fake a smile. Then I looked away.

" I see... " Natsu said. Maybe I shouldn't tell him yet.

I mean...

This is only the beginning of our adventure...

I started running ahead of him. " Wait! Where are you going?! " Natsu yelled.

I stopped running, put my hands behind my back. I turned around, smiled and replied, " You said, that the adventure is just starting, right? So...why don't we just start it right now? "

Natsu's P.O.V

Her words echoed in my head. " You said, that the adventure is just starting, right? So...why don't we just start it right now? " 

I don't know what to say or how to react. But she stared at me with those chocolate, brown, innocent eyes...waiting for me to answer. She was still smiling. Then me and Happy looked at each other. Then he flew over to Lucy and said, " She's right! " 

They both looked at each other and they smiled. I still don't know what to say. Many questions flew in my mind. Then Lucy ran up to me and held out her hand. Then she said, " Come on! The adventure, is starting now! So, will you join me? "