24 The Only Key

[Take Flight] By: Lindsey Stirling (Main Song)

That Is My Most Favorite One!!! 😻

You know what to do when you saw this ★★★ at the middle of the story in fact that is the last one 🙀

OH MAH GASH!!! Only one chapter was been needed to work on and then... VOILA!!! I'm going to be done now with this book!!!

Though I need to work on my other books, but at least I'm going to be nearly finished this one 😅

Hope you'll enjoy this my dear fella readers!!! 😘
__________________________________

Levi's POV

After a loud howled of the God of Thunder among his figure on the light clouds forming brightly against the dark ones, it still wasn't enough.

The clouds spontaneously divided into two pigments.

On the right is where Melodia helplessly laying down to the open field as well as the light figure of her father on the clouds was above her.

It was the same to Harmonia who's on the left side after she walked through it along with the forming figure of her father who's the God of the Underworld on the dark clouds above her.

I tried to keep my eyes on them for me to know what will happen next, but...

I felt a deep pain inside my head again just like what I felt the same way earlier before.

"Ah... Argh!!! Ugh!!!" I grunted and wince by the sudden torturous pain as I firmly shut my eyes closed.

The pain is too much hard for me handle by myself, it was like my life is threatening to get out of my being.

"Ugh..... Ah!"

"Levi? Levi what's happening to you?! LEVI?!!" I heard Hanji panicked as she called out my name, but it still hard for me to focus properly.

"Everything is destined to happened, no one knows what will turns out to the future. Sacrificing and fighting wasn't the only way to achieve the freedom we desire... Now tell me what's the most important part to achieve and succeed every single goals we've been through and for every single acts we do... What is the only key?"

What does it mean? Is this a kind of a riddle?

I shot my eyes open in all of a sudden as there's only one thing that pops up in my mind that I think it could answer that question.

I panted heavily as a drop of sweat comes from my forehead slowly roll down to my cheek.

I immediately averted my gaze towards the weak fallen angel who's helplessly laying on the ground.

Melodia or rather (Y/n) stare back at me as she quietly muttered my name which leads a terrible pain came up to my head and stabbed me like a thousand daggers.

This is more painful than the rest that I felt before.

"Argh..... AAAHHH!!!" I screamed as I tried to fight off the pain.

"LE-LEVI?!!"

"CAPTAIN?!!"

"CAPTAIN LEVI?!!"

I heard my comrades desperately called me, but it's barely hard for me to recognize their voices clearly this time as a lot of visions keeps randomly invades my mind.

It shows all the visions of my memories in the past in a quick pace.

The past where my true life begins makes Rivaille and I are both the same, but not only just the same..... It makes us one.