Chapter 15

"Not so fast, sweetheart." Inilayo ko ang file bago niya pa makuha.

One of her sexy brows shot up that made me smirked smugly. No way that I was gonna give this to her that easily.

"Sinasalungat mo ba 'ko?" She said, challenging.

"I'm not. It's just that I know you like to play games whether it's dirty or not. Sa tingin mo ba ay ganon ko na lang itong ibibigay matapos mung nangyari sa Spain? You like making a fool out of others. I'm not buying that."

Pinanlakihan niya ko ng mga mata. Her glares are like ice spikes that are ready to stab you to coldness and pain. I should've been worrying about that. She might be planning my death now but my attention was caught by those two grey orbs.

Were they always this big? Were her eyelashes that long and thick?

"You're already a fool to begin with, Aiden. You're not worth my attention so give me those files now."

"Bakit hindi mo muna ako hayaang makapag-ayos ng sarili bago natin pag-usapan 'to."

Hindi ko na siya hinintay na sumagot at tumalikod na ko. Kinuha ko ang mga binigay ni Stella at pumunta sa banyo, karugtong ng opisina ko.

I placed the paper bag and the files on the sink. Thinking that she would sneak in and took it, I made sure to lock the door.

Pero okay lang naman kung pumasok siya.

Napangiti ako habang ang isip ko ay nagbibigay ng mga imahe kung anong mga bagay ang pwedeng mangyari. Wild, dirty and naughty thoughts to be exact.

Relief. That's what I felt the moment the warm water hit my body.

Medyo masakit ang halos buong katawan ko. Gusto ko muna sanag magpahinga kaso hindi pwede. Kailangan ko pang masigurado at maayos ang lahat lalo na sa babaeng nasa opisina ko.

Now, what's next?

Anong mangyayari matapos kong makita ang anak ko?

Not for a moment that I never thought that Japheth James is my son. Noong makita ko silang magkasama, I knew then and there that he is mine.

I want all the rights of being a father. Everything. And to have that, I must go through the mother first, tame the wild Cat.

And it ain't gonna be easy.

Nakaupo siya sa sofa habang nagbabasa ng magazine. Agad kong naalala ang eksena nang una ko siyang madatnan dito sa opisina. She was in a red dress seating on the very same spot, reading a magazine. Ganitong ganito din yun.

Flashes after flashes came as I remembered everything. And when I say everything, I mean everything.

Even the things that happened after. Especially that!

"Care to fix my wounds?"

"I'm not a nurse..." Malamig niyang tugon habang nililipat ang pahina nang binabasa.

"Kung hindi ako nagkakamali, ikaw ang nagprisinta hindi ba?"

"I'm a crime syndicate and a killer... not a nurse" She tossed the magazine, stood up and stopped until were inches apart. "So give me what I want before I do my job properly."